Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Howie's Hair
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General View previous topic
View next topic
Howie's Hair
Sweetie4SweetD

Post Howie's Hair Reply with quote
I was just curious as to what you ladies think about Howie's hair. How would you prefer that he wear it?? Cast your vote hear!!

Sweetie Short (like when BSB first came onto the music scene)Long (before Howie cut it)The way it is now Show results i/i
Tue Oct 23, 2001 3:26 pm View user's profile Send private message
HowiesGirl4Life

Post Re: Howie's Hair Reply with quote
long!!!!!!!!!!!! i/i
Tue Oct 23, 2001 4:24 pm View user's profile Send private message
momrisner

Honestly -- the man could be bald and buck nekkid and I wouldn't complain!

Michele "You taught me what love is supposed to be, you saw the little things that make you beautiful to me"

Visit my Howie D. tribute/poetry site at: http://pages.ivillage.com/momrisner/howiedforever

Are you interested in a club that focuses on raising awareness and funds for the DLF? Then visit thepurplevision at http://thepurplevision.tripod.com We have lots of great fundraisers planned, starting with a Cyber Craft Fair in November 2001
i/i
Tue Oct 23, 2001 4:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
Solcita

I liked HOwie's hair in MTT video, but let me tell you that I cannot complain about the way he has it now!!

I support MIchelle on this: he can be bald.. but he still would have those eyes and that smile!! He'd be Howie anyway... so... who cares the way he has his hair!?

SOL *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
May God grant us the Serenity to accept the things we cannot change, the Courage to change the things we can and the Wisdom to know the difference
i/i

Wed Oct 24, 2001 2:43 am View user's profile Send private message
Solcito2001

I agree with Sol in this one: Long and curled just like in More than that : : :

But then again...his actual Jon Bon Jovi look is HOT! so... with that face any look will be fine

Sole

"Believe me, there were times when we all got fed up and said 'This
isn't fun anymore'," AJ explains. "But then Howie said,'We can do this, we can
get through this.' And we did. We needed to stay locked in tight and not let it get to
us." - HOWIE RULES!

"It's my life, it's now or never, HOWIE'S GONNA LIVE FOREVER" -
Nick i/i
Wed Oct 24, 2001 2:54 am View user's profile Send private message
momrisner

Yeah...he does have that Jon Bon Jovi thing going...and really good I might add!

*sigh* he is such a doll!

Michele "You taught me what love is supposed to be, you saw the little things that make you beautiful to me"

Visit my Howie D. tribute/poetry site at: http://pages.ivillage.com/momrisner/howiedforever

Are you interested in a club that focuses on raising awareness and funds for the DLF? Then visit thepurplevision at http://thepurplevision.tripod.com We have lots of great fundraisers planned, starting with a Cyber Craft Fair in November 2001
iEdited by: momrisner at: 10/24/01 9:23:38 am
/i
Wed Oct 24, 2001 8:20 am View user's profile Send private message
Howieholic

Long and curly!
My sweet little Howie!!!i/i
Thu Oct 25, 2001 8:25 am View user's profile Send private message
HowiesMexicanWhopper

I only disliked it long and straight, especially parted in the middle and hanging in his face. He looked like a burned out, drugged up, 80's rockstar.

I loved it long and curly, but then he always greased it up and tied it back, so we couldn't appreciate it. Also, his hair seemed to be very damaged and thinning out because of the way he had been styling it over the past years.

Therefore, the look he has now, where it's still longish yet can't be pulled back, is the best for him. It's edgy, stylish and accentuates his other assets like his eyes, delicate facial bone structure, his dazzling smile, etc. It works for Bon Jovi and it works even better fo Howie. i/i
Thu Oct 25, 2001 10:35 am View user's profile Send private message
ILuvAJAndHowie

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH MOMRISNER! Now THAT'S what I've been saying! As for the bad comments I've heard about Howie's hair when it was long, HIS HAIR HAS ALWAYS LOOKED GOOD! OMG! His hair has NEVER EVER looked bad! Hugs, Kisses, and Cookies
xoxoxoxo
~D~
"I'm the
eakfast burrito man" ~ Howie D
"This is my
other Bill, and this is my other
other Phil. Don't make them angry" ~A.J. McLeani/i
Sat Oct 27, 2001 8:33 pm View user's profile Send private message
Sweet Tee

I love it long and curly. The best is when he was on 'The Early Show' and they were talking about the CBS Special (he had the black shirt on and the blue jeans..). I love his hair that way. But I also like it the way it is now. I'm not too thrilled about the way it looks in the new clip of 'Drowning'~ with the bangs. His face is not meant to have bangs. Heck - he could be completely bald and I wouldn't care. **** Sometimes I get a hankering to see a well-built, young Latino boy without his shirt on. - Bernice 'Designing Women' ****
i/i
Sun Oct 28, 2001 2:54 am View user's profile Send private message
AJs Amulet

I love the way the guys change their hair styles. I for one can't complain about Howie's hair, I'm an AJ fan. LOL! , he's had everything from dreads to b yellow/b hair. And I still LOVE EM!

My favorite Howie style was the style in "EVERYBODY"...short and curly...very sexy.

If I'm not mistaken, didn't Pollyanna say she liked Howie with shorter hair, and wanted him to get a haircut? lol.

HOWIE looks WONDERFUL.

My fave Pollyanna doo?--

long and straight.

Cowboy hats suit her well.

Hugs,

Gina

Have Your Caricature Drawn With Anyone--not limited to BSB.
-====-====-====-====-
http://www.shinyuu.com/BSB/caricatures.htm
-====-====-====-====-
~*~Take Me Away~*~
"So many years have gone by, seems forever, so many times we have tried, to keep it together."i/i
Sun Oct 28, 2001 12:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
Solcito2001

yeah she said that AJ'samulet, I remember it very clearly cuz when i read it I was like ¿? WHAT?? no no no, leave your
other's hair alone LMAO!

Sole

"Believe me, there were times when we all got fed up and said 'This
isn't fun anymore'," AJ explains. "But then Howie said,'We can do this, we can
get through this.' And we did. We needed to stay locked in tight and not let it get to
us." - HOWIE RULES!

"It's my life, it's now or never, HOWIE'S GONNA LIVE FOREVER" -
Nick i/i
Mon Oct 29, 2001 2:05 am View user's profile Send private message
howieshoneybee

ok so i have to admit that i liked it long. i grew up in the 70's and 80's when hairbands were all the rage and long hair just turned me on! but howie looks good no matter how he wears his hair. i just wish i could have run my fingers through it before he cut it. heck i still want to run my fingers through his hair!!!!!!!!!! (WISHFUL THINKING) ~Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for
You know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you~

i/i
Mon Oct 29, 2001 3:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
JennyD1

Even though I was honestly very jelous of him in the call video because his looked SO MUCH better then mine lol!!! But I think he looks good no matter what he does with it. Heck I'd still love him if he got the Mr. T cut. OMG.. he better not go there lmao...

I'm not perfect but I'm so close it's scary!!

I get this funny sensation in me whenever my latin lovers do their famous hip movements.
i/i
Mon Oct 29, 2001 10:07 pm View user's profile Send private message
BSBfan845

I agree with Michelle and Sol. I like his hair any way he wants it.....cause no matter what he does he still looks great.

Jamie

i/i
Sun Nov 04, 2001 3:31 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: