Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
For Pollyanna & Howie

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General View previous topic
View next topic
For Pollyanna & Howie
Crazy4SweetD

Post For Pollyanna & Howie Reply with quote
Hey Pollyanna!

I love your music very much and I think that you’re a wonderful and very beautiful woman! I’d love to see you on stage with Howie or with the Backstreet Boys one day!!!!

Hey Howie!

I would like to thank you for taking a few seconds of your precious time to come see me and give me a hug right after I gave you a book called “Quebec Still Love The Backstreet Boys” that a couple of friends and I made for the Boys’ last visit in Quebec, on June 19, 2005. I don’t know if you remember me…If you do, I’ll be the happiest girl in the world but if you don’t, it okay too! I was the not-so-pretty
unette with a ponytail and I was sitting on a black and purple wheelchair right behind Brian and AJ during the interview at MusiquePlus. I was wearing a blue t-shirt, black pants, a turquoise
acelet on my left wrist, a purple
acelet on my right wrist and I had a big black hand bag on my thights. Just before the interview began, I asked AJ to give you a yellow enveloppe with a card inside, I remember AJ pointing at me when he gave it to you but I don’t know if you got to read it... I also screamed your name 4 or 5 times during the commercial
eaks and you looked at me like 3 or 4 times.

I know, Howie would probably not read it but I just thought that Pollyanna would be kind enough to give him my message...

Pollyanna and/or Howie, if you guys see my message, and whenever you have time, please email me, carobe44@hotmail.com! It would make me extremely happy!!!!

Thank you! I love you both!

Caroline Bédard i/i
Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:51 am View user's profile Send private message
YoYoDfan

Post Re: For Pollyanna & Howie Reply with quote
awee caroline too cute. i/i
Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:02 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: