Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Prayer Chain for Hoke Dorough

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General View previous topic
View next topic
Prayer Chain for Hoke Dorough
sweetdsangel2001

Post Prayer Chain for Hoke Dorough Reply with quote
As some of you may or may not know, my father was diagnosed with cancer in his lungs and brain at the end of March. In April he went through three weeks of radiation treatment to his brain. Unfortunately the results were very disappointing. The cancer and tumors in his brain have increased. Throughout this time my father has been very brave and positive with everything. He is not giving up and has opted for more radiation treatment to his brain, which is the maximum amount that the brain can tolerate before doing more damage. After he finishes the radiation treatment he has also decided to proceed with the chemotherapy treatment for the cancer in his lungs. There is no cure for his cancer, but hopefully the treatments will contain the cancer from spreading more, which will prolong his life with us. At this time he is physically very weak from the treatments. I believe in miracles and the power of God and I am asking you to pray with me and my family for a miracle for my father, Hoke. God hears us when two or more come together in his name. Thank you in advance for your prayers, love and concern.

Sincerely,
Pollyanna Dorough

Thu May 29, 2008 6:39 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: