Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
PHOTOBALLS for DLF **EARLY BIRD SPECIAL!!**

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » DLF / Lupus News View previous topic
View next topic
PHOTOBALLS for DLF **EARLY BIRD SPECIAL!!**
BackstreetAmulet

Post PHOTOBALLS for DLF **EARLY BIRD SPECIAL!!** Reply with quote
(Posting for my buddy Jan) Pollyanna Smilie
ps: There are beautiful Pollyanna ornaments in the SAMPLES section....check them out! Pollyanna Smilie

Happy October 2nd Everyone!

Wow--can you believe that there are only 85 more days until Christmas??

And the annual DLF Cruise is even closer than that! (YAY!)

Those of you that know me, know that I have made the personalized Photoball Christmas Ornaments for the past 4 years, with 100% of the profits going to the DLF.

It'a great gift for under $10 for your mom, grandparents, or your special BSB buddy! YOU choose what picture to use--it can be your kids, your pet, or your fav BSB, whatever!, so it is totally personal.

In an effort to get things off to an early start (since the cruise leaves Dec 10th!!), I am running an "EARLY BIRD SPECIAL" for the month of October.

Since this is my fifth year of making these for the DLF, from now until October 31st, 2006, all PAID orders will have $5 deducted from the total price (off of my end, I will not cut into the profits which go to the DLF), and also, I will throw in a sheet of return address labels (featuring our lovable DLF leader Howie, of course) for free. (a $2.50 value)

In addition, this year, (and this part is not just for Early Birds) I am going to present a 2006 SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION "Farewell Kevin" ball. It is a larger ball, approx 3-1/4" diameter, featuring a picture of a teary-eyed Kevin and all the guys as they accepted the Florida Chapter Recording Academy Honors Award on April 17, 2006, the last award they received as a fivesome before Kevin announced his departure. The price of this ball will be $10. Currently, I only have 25 blanks this size in stock. I can provide this ball only while supplies last. If I can get more later, then I will continue to produce it until the end of the year or until my supply is exhausted.

Also new this year is a new ribbon, what I call a Candy Cane Stripe. All the ribbon colors, as well as samples of my past work, pricing and ordering information, and the SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION ball can be viewed at: www.gravato.com/Photoballs

Please help support Howie and the DLF -- get yours today!!

Thanks!

Jan

Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:05 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ivonne_Oblea

Post Reply with quote
Awww this is soooo cute!!!! Im gonna try to help!

Ivonne

Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:54 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ppJohnathan

Post Reply with quote
do you speak italian?:)

Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
BackstreetAmulet

Post Reply with quote
ppJohnathan wrote:

Me? No...unfortunately, I don't speak Italian. English and Sign Language is all I know. *sigh*
How about yourself?

Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:33 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ivonne_Oblea

Post Reply with quote
ppJohnathan wrote:

If you are asking to me nope, I just speak spanish and a little of english lol

Ivonne

Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:52 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BackstreetAmulet

Post Reply with quote
I placed my first order!!

Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:25 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
jaamodei

Post Reply with quote
I don't speak Italian either, sorry to say, but if you want to make an order, I'm sure I can find a translator. One of my friends speaks several differnt languages and I think Italian might be one of them. Most of the information you would need to know about ordering them is on the website already, except for the shippingcosts overseas. That would depend on how many ornaments are being ordered, but we can figure that put.

People!! As of right now, there are just 44 days left until the CRUISE!! I know, we keep thinking that it still seems so far away, but as you can see, it isn't!! PLEASE, I urge you, if you are thinking about ordering some ornaments, DO NOT DELAY! The time will go quicker than you think, and I will need at least a little bit of time to make them!! LOL

Thanks to everyone that has ordered so far!! You guys ROCK!!

Jan
Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » DLF / Lupus News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: