Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
I GOT MY CD!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General View previous topic
View next topic
I GOT MY CD!!!
DoroughFan4Ever

Post I love it I love it I love it Reply with quote
Pollyanna did an excellent job I Love it!

I swear it run in the blood.

I love the whole CD!

The One is my fav. track so far.

Great job Polly! i/i
Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
huggyster

Post Re: I GOT MY CD!!! Reply with quote
i got one yesterday thanks to a good friend who had ordered two copies. I had been saving up to get one as all my money tends to go right out the door between owning my own place and car.

Pollyanna, this is a wonderful cd. i have listened to it several times since last night and every piece is wonderful i/i
Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
IVONNE OBLEA

Post I GOT MY CD!!! Reply with quote
YES!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT TOO!!!! TODAY ARRIVED TO MY HOUSE AND MY BROTHER TOLD ME HEY ITS THIS URS? AND I SAID YESSSSSSSSSSSSS HEHEHEHEH

IM REALLY SO SO EXITED CONGRATULATIONS POLLYANNA!! WE LOVE YA! i/i
Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:07 pm View user's profile Send private message
dawnjelmer

I was so excited when I got Pollyanna's CD on Monday but when I went to listen to it I was bummed because I think someone messed up on it. For one my player said it had 12 tracks when it only listed 10 although Pollyanna said there was suppose to be an extra track on it so that is wrong on mine. And then the whole thing all it was was a bunch of talking by a woman & then a bunch of children talking & each track was a different subject about church for example the first one was talking about the Rosary in the cathelic church. There was no music on it except for the little bit in the background while they were talking. I guess I will have to send Pollyanna's CD back to get a correct copy. I take it I just send it back to the Polygrooves Entertainment address on the mailing envelope. I was thinking of emailing Pollyanna too & letting her know the problem as hopefully it hasn't happened to anyone else. The only thing is I hate to part with the CD cover since there are pictures of Pollyanna & Howie in it & Pollyanna's autograph on the cover. So hopefully it won't take long to get another copy.

~Dawn~ i/i
Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:25 am View user's profile Send private message
MzMcLean

lol You got a sermon!! That's funny... hopefully she'll just send you another one.. the sermon could be a super collectors item one day.. and if its not, it's still a heck of a laff to have!! Hopefully you'll get your REAL album sooN!! i/i
Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:29 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
HeavenlyPurple

Dawn,

Maybe you should email Pollyanna and see what she says. I think you will need to send it back to that address though. i/i

Jennifer
Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:35 am View user's profile Send private message
dawnjelmer

I did email Pollyanna but I haven't heard anything back from her yet. If I don't hear anything from her by Monday I may just send it back with a note explaining what happened.

~Dawn~ i/i
Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:32 am View user's profile Send private message
Solcita

HEY GIRLS!!!!!!!!!! I JUST GOT MY CD!!!!!!!!!!! LISTENING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOL i/i

Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
Pollyanna Dorough

Post Hey Dawn Reply with quote
Hey Dawn,

I'm sorry about the bad CD. I just got some new ones in. I'll be sending you one in the mail. Sorry if you've been trying to reach me through my e-mail box. Still trying to get it fixed. So glad that I was able to know about your problem through my message board. Take care and have a great day.

Sincerely,

Pollyanna i/i
Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:41 pm View user's profile Send private message
dawnjelmer

Post Re: Hey Dawn Reply with quote
Thanks Pollyanna for letting me know what happened with the manufacturer. I thought probably something like that happened. I am just glad to know that my CD will be replaced in a few days & I can't wait to get the real copy. I really appreciate you letting us know what happened because I am sure I wasn't the only one that it happened to. Can't wait to hear your music. By the way Pollyanna I met you on the cruise last year & got my picture taken with you. I will have to see about sending a copy of my picture somehow so you can put it on your site.

~Dawn~ i/i
Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:54 pm View user's profile Send private message
Hisae

Hi,Pollyanna

My PC was out of order so I couldn't tell you I got your CD.

Do you remember I asked you about your CD at Lunch with Howie.D in Japan 2004?

You said "I want to make it perfect one !"

And... You made it !

I'm really glad to hear your powerful and beautiful voice.

I really love your CD

i/i
Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:32 am View user's profile Send private message
niina

wow.i am soo happy for you alls!!but i very waiting and from march and dont receive stiil..maybe in juny to my birthday.i hope pollyanna s is dont forget me tooo !after i too write my opinion when i received her cd ok? i/i
Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:02 am View user's profile Send private message
julia

congradulations for you!oh yes i received too.i am very happy i bought and whith that event mp3 cd player!2 song is make me cried!nice work!i am very happy for you too!good health and in a third spring month!!!! i/i
Sun May 01, 2005 5:08 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: