Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Old-new member... back again!

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General View previous topic
View next topic
Old-new member... back again!
Teemeah

Post Old-new member... back again! Reply with quote
hello everyone, my name's Timea and I'm from Hungary. I'd been a regular visitor to pollyanna.net back a few years before. Then I didn't have internet connection for a while and in the meantime I grew older and somehow my Crazy BSB period passed, I was busy wih studying, ans shame on me, I forgot about the site... Now I have graduated from college and I teach English and Russian. Now I have Internet installed at home and as I was
owsing the net it occured to me that would be great to see what's up with the Boys so I typed the address I remembered and found out aboput their new album and wel oh Incomplete seems to be really nice. A few days later when packing my BSB stuff (I still have those yummey Howie posters and all my BSB articles and pictures, more than about 500!) and I found the signed postcard Pollyanna has sent to me back then and ... now I'm here to find out she has her album out! Great news! I always admired her voice.

So it's great to be back again and I hope to be a more regular visitor though I don't promise I will post every day as I have my job and some other projects to do like working on moving to Turkey to fulfill my dream of living in Istanbul and learning Turkish language!

Love to all,

Timea i/i
Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:54 am View user's profile Send private message
julia

Post Re: Old-new member... back again! Reply with quote
hello.nice to meet you.did you speak russian?i speak in russian and study english!!!:good health!!! i/i
Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:21 am View user's profile Send private message
Teemeah

Yes I speak Russian. Govoryu po-russki. Izuchala russkiy v Moskve v intitute im. Pushkina.

I studied Russian in Moscow at Pushkin College for 6 weeks - and of course I did study it well before going to Moscow, for 12 years! I love it. My favourite Russian singer is Aleksandr Malinin, I have a couple of his albums such a great voice! i/i
Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
julia

ooo.horosho. rada poznakomitsa s toboi.u tebja est e-mail?spasibo.udachi. i/i
Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:26 am View user's profile Send private message
julia

groups.msn.com/FamilyFrie...essage=606 i/i
Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:20 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: