Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
What CD do you want 4 gift bags 4 bowlathon July

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » DLF / Lupus News View previous topic
View next topic
What CD do you want 4 gift bags 4 bowlathon July
catsmeow071878

Post What CD do you want 4 gift bags 4 bowlathon July Reply with quote
Hello Everyone,

Well July is coming around and I can't wait to see how we do on raising money for The Dorough Lupus Foundation....Well at my event I will be giving out gift bags to those who attend and I was thinking of making CDs but I need your help on which CD you guys want now here are your selection:

PLEASE VOTE AND LET ME KNOW AND THERE ARE THREE OTHER CD BELOW MY NAME THEY ARE APART OF THE SELECTION BUT I ONLY COULD PUT FIVE IN POLL SO PLEASE COUNT THOSE ALSO AND JUST POST IF YOU ARE VOTING FOR EXTRA THREE...THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT,TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS...

CATHY HERNANDEZ

MARIAH'S NEW CD

NEW EDITION'S ONE LOVE NEWEST CD

WILL SMITH'S NEWEST CD LOST & FOUND BSB'S NEVER GONE W/BONUS TRACKSPUSSYCAT DOLLS PCDCHRIS BROWN'S CHRIS BROWNNICK LACHEY'S WHAT'S LEFT OF MEUSHER'S CONFESSIONS W/BONUS TRACKS AND REMIXS Show results i/i
Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
catsmeow071878

Post Re: What CD do you want 4 gift bags 4 bowlathon July Reply with quote
Hey Guys,

Please Vote I need your guys help on picking the CD for the gift bags!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks

Cathy Hernandez i/i
Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
BlueJayGirl

You dont mean burning your own CD's do you? I dont want to be a wet blanket but I dont think that may be the best idea legally speaking...

i/i
Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:29 am View user's profile Send private message
catsmeow071878

The BSB CD no but the other ones I paid to download the ablum to my computer because I upgrade my windows media and now you can buy the cd's to download to your computer...so I would think it's ok if I got them from the offical website it's not like I use Kazaa...So I think it's ok...I have done before for other events along as I paid for the downloads it's not
eaking law because if you think about putting them into mp3 players or iPods then that's
eaking law and you also pay for those because you have to go the website to purchase your song selection...It's when you get them off websites like Kazaa or other free websites that don't charge you for ablum then that's
eaking the law...But thanks for looking out for me..Take care and god bless

Cathy Hernandez i/i
Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
catsmeow071878

Hey Guys,

Who ever voted thanks....I can see no can vote anymore...I have alot of people that wanted BSB or Pussycat Dolls so...I ex who I am still friends with he a cool guy Jaime Hernandez no we aren't related LOL....And the winner is Pussycat Dolls...So for the gift bags I will getting Pussycat Dolls PCD for the gift bags....Night take care and god bless....

Cathy Hernandez i/i
Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:07 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » DLF / Lupus News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: