Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Charity Brunch - House of Blues - Chicago, May 20, 2006

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » Events, Appearances and Experiences View previous topic
View next topic
Charity Brunch - House of Blues - Chicago, May 20, 2006
sweetdsangel2001

Post Charity Brunch - House of Blues - Chicago, May 20, 2006 Reply with quote

Charity Brunch

House of Blues, Chicago

May 20, 2006

Come to an amazing
unch to benefit the Dorough Lupus Foundation as well as some support for the Healthy Heart Club for Kids!

We will be holding this
unch on Saturday, May 20, 2006 at House of Blues Chicago.

It will begin at 11:30am and will end around 2:30pm.

The cost will be $155 per person if you pay during presale Feb 1-March 1st, 2006. After March 1st the ticket price rises to $180.

Please note: only 40 tickets left!

What does this buy me?

Your ticket entitles you to:

A catered
unch from the fine chefs at House of Blues in Chicago

Access to the Foundation Room - the VIP spot for House of Blues

One raffle ticket for the DLF - you could win a special prize donated by the Dorough Lupus Foundation!

One raffle ticket for the HHC - you could win a special prize donated by the Healthy Hearts Club! (All proceeds go directly to the HHC)

Admission to the Live Auction with rare and amazing items on offer! More details about those items soon. (Please note: Proceeds from items donated by the HHC will go directly to the HHC)

Admission to the Silent Auction* - with items donated from many well-known businesses

A goodie bag packed with fun stuff for you to take home

as well as... any and all surprises we have up our sleeves!

Can't attend the event but want to purchase a raffle ticket?

Attending and want more than one raffle ticket per raffle?

Raffle prices are $1.25 for your first ticket and $1 for each additional ticket (so if you want 10, you just pay $10.25). Prizes are coming directly from the DLF and the HHC and will be announced shortly.

Purchase your raffle tickets through Paypal - to "itzmelnike@aol.com". Be sure to indicate which charity you are purchasing tickets for! 100% of the money raised from raffle ticket sales is given directly to the charity that you indicate - either the DLF or the HHC!

Will Howie be there?

We can tell you at this point that some special guests have said they will attend, however, we will not be announcing if Howie will (or will not) be attending at this time (for security reasons).

Please plan on attending the event to support this worthy cause; not to meet a Backstreet Boy.

Purchase tickets

Until March 1, 2006: US$155

After March 1, 2006: US$180

Please note:

Once your ticket purchase has been processed you will receive a confirmation email from us that you MUST
ing the day of the event.

If you are buying more than 1 ticket, please ensure that you list the full name of other attendees, as they will all be issued a personal confirmation letter.

You MUST
ing I.D. and your confirmation letter on the day of the show.

Refunds: There will be no refunds. The ticket money is being used immediately for room reservation and food costs for the
unch, so we cannot give any refunds!

Hotel arrangements

We are working with the House of Blues hotel to get a group discounted rate for the night before and the night of the event and should have information about this posted soon. HOWEVER, we have just found out that a major conference in happening in Chicago that weekend. We suggest that you try Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz or Hoteldiscounts.com.

Please note: if you go to iGive.com first and sign up, a portion of your purchase on Expedia or Travelocity will be donated to a charity of your choice (like say, the DLF or HHC).

Dress code

This event will be taking place at the Foundation Room which is the VIP area of the House of Blues. Dress casual attire is required. No ripped clothing or jeans. We will take a group picture to post after the event is over - and you never know who might show up - so please dress appropriately.

* Silent Auction items

Some of the items already lined up for the silent auction are:

"Howie is my Homeboy" t-shirt

Backstreet Boys shaped import CDs - all 5 individual CDs!

Victoria's Secret Lovespell basket

BSB photo collage

... and more...

For more information:

For more information contact itzmelnike@aol.com

iEdited by: sweetdsangel2001 at: 2/27/06 11:57 am
/i

Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:40 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
susu0822

Post Re: Charity Brunch - House of Blues - Chicago, May 20, 2006 Reply with quote
New information about the Chicago Charity Brunch below --

*credit to Mel (howieluvsmel) at WW and LD*

Hi everyone! Here is the announcement you have all been waiting for! Today is the first day of regular ticket sales so if you want to buy a ticket they are $180 a piece- send the money via paypal to itzmelnike@aol.com if you send less than that your ticket will not be reserved until you send the full $180!

Now onto the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT:

HOWIE DOROUGH WILL BE AT THE EVENT! HE IS CONFIRMED! So buying a ticket assures that you will be able to meet/spend time with HOWIE!

Along with Howie, Angie Herring will also be attending the event.

There will be one more big announcement on March 20, 2006

There are only 15ish tickets left so buy yours today- before they sell out!! i/i
Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
BackstreetLoverLori

Post Re: Charity Brunch - House of Blues - Chicago, May 20, 2006 Reply with quote
I really would LOVE to attend this event but, I will be unable to make it. I have so much family events coming up it is unreal!! I will eventually will donate some $ I feel bad I can't go! I wish it was in Philly, NYC, or NJ then I could go! lol i/i
Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:23 pm View user's profile Send private message
GinaAJsAmulet

What was the BIG announcment on March 20th?

This sounds like an amazingly FUN time!!!!!

xoxoxo-Laura i/i
Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:16 pm View user's profile Send private message
SusieKHowieDLover

I'm gonna be there with BELLS on!! I'm looking forward to seeing Howie again and meeting Angie! Didn't someone post that the big announcement was the Bowling For DLF event later the same evening? Sorry, but unless you buy a ticket, I can't tell you where it's gonna be!!~ i/i
Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:37 pm View user's profile Send private message
marybsbperu

i posted this in some webs and yahoo groups, also i did in spanish.

Mary C. i/i
Tue May 16, 2006 2:57 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » Events, Appearances and Experiences All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: