Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
REMINDER TICKETS 4 SALE 4 CATHY'S 2ND ANNUAL DLF BOWLATHON

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » Events, Appearances and Experiences View previous topic
View next topic
REMINDER TICKETS 4 SALE 4 CATHY'S 2ND ANNUAL DLF BOWLATHON
catsmeow071878

Post REMINDER TICKETS 4 SALE 4 CATHY'S 2ND ANNUAL DLF BOWLATHON Reply with quote
HELLO EVERYONE,

JUST WANTED TO REMIND YOU THAT TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE FOR MY 2ND ANNUAL DLF BOWL-A-THON ON JULY 22,2006 GO TO THE WEBSITE ON HOW TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS...LET'S MAKE THIS A EVENT TO REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!! HERE IS THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION: WWW.ANGELFIRE.COM/MUSIC/BSBONLINE4EVER/FUNDRAISER/HTML THERE WILL RAFFLES GOING ON LIKE THIS MP3 PLAYER ALSO FM RADIO IRIVER T10 SERIES HERE IS THE SITE SO YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT THIS WAS DONATED BY MY BROTHER DAVID HERNANDEZ WE WILL PUTING IN NEVER GONE CD WITH SOME OTHER TRACKS NOT ON THE ALBUM AND POLLYANNA'S CD ALSO SO GO CHECK OUT THE SITE TO SEE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE: www.iriveramerica.com/prod/ultra/ THE MP3 IS THE RED ONE T10 512MB AND ALSO FOR RAFFLE IS SOME BSB STUFF, BSB POSTER IN A FRAME AND ALSO HOWIE POSTER IN FRAME, AND BATH SET AND MORE TO COME...RAFFLE TICKETS WILL BE $5 A TICKET...IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO DONATED ANY BSB STUFF OR ANYTHING ELSE TO BE RAFFLE OFF FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME OR AFIFA AT THE EMAILS ON THE WEBSITE FOR THE EVENT...THANKS TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS

CATHY HERNANDEZ i/i
Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
GinaAJsAmulet

Post Re: REMINDER TICKETS 4 SALE 4 CATHY'S 2ND ANNUAL DLF BOWLATH Reply with quote
Cathy,

I CAN NOT WAIT! I had so much fun at your first Annual DLF Bowl-a-thon. I ordered my tickets yesterday~ I know that all of the guest that attend, won't be sorry!!

See you in July~

xoxoxo-Laura

ps hh... an IPOD! *crosses fingers* i/i
Thu May 04, 2006 8:21 am View user's profile Send private message
catsmeow071878

Post Re: REMINDER TICKETS 4 SALE 4 CATHY'S 2ND ANNUAL DLF BOWLATH Reply with quote
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Deadline for the money to purchase tickets for the Bowl-a-thon on July 22 is July 14 either by paypal or money order due to I will be heading to Orlando to get everything together on July 20th...Let's bowl for a cure..I will be posting the raffle items for my event soon I have to get them all together again one is MP3/radio player donated by my
other David Hernandez you can check it out by the link above on my frist post...You guys take care and god bless

Cathy Hernandez i/i
Wed May 17, 2006 5:26 pm View user's profile Send private message
webbie128

hi guys,

Just popping in and dont forget to contact us if you want to attend. Plus there will be some awesome prizes in store. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE i/i

Wed May 31, 2006 4:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
GinaAJsAmulet

Ohh, I wonder if I still know how to bowl!

Paid for my tickets!! WootWoot, I'm there~

*hugs*

Laura i/i
Wed May 31, 2006 7:16 pm View user's profile Send private message
GinaAJsAmulet

Post Calling ALL Floridian Pollyanna Supporters.... Reply with quote
LET'S BOWL! ...and find a Cure for LUPUS!

If you live in Florida, you HAVE to come!! It would be a perfect and FUN day for us to all meet eachother.

xoxoxo-Laura i/i
Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
webbie128

Post update Reply with quote
hey guys,

just to let you know as an incentive for every person that goes in our gift bags will be a raffle tickets for the raffle. after that each raffle ticket will be 5 dollars.!!

Please join us and come and get your bowl on!!!

i/i

Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:58 am View user's profile Send private message
BackstreetAmulet

Post Reply with quote
Ticket Sales are closed- THANK YOU so much to all who are
attending Cathy's 2nd Annual Bowl-a-thon in Orlando, FL.
A BIG Thank You for all who have donated and are participating
in the RAFFLES-- good luck to you!

-Cathy and Crew Pollyanna Smilie

Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:41 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » Events, Appearances and Experiences All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: