Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Need supports

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General View previous topic
View next topic
Need supports
RockerGirlCanadian

Post Need supports Reply with quote
Hoping maybe you all would maybe understand,I loss someone close to me with lupus.That person was my world,felt empty without them.Felt like things were getting out of control, start to cut my wrists.I only wear long sleeves, to try and cover it up,stopping eating and rearly sleeping nowdays.I work in restaurant,my co-worker noticed my arm, when my sleeve starting to turn red,I'm a line cook and have to clean the kitchen with bleach which hurt seriously bad with the all the cuts.Finally told my family, but stilling struggling with it.

Any Advice/Support would help me out alot.

Thank you taking the time to read this. i/i
Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:20 am View user's profile Send private message
julia

Post Re: Need supports Reply with quote
hello dear friend!!please soo sorry,its soo hard i understand you i will try more and more help for ,living with lupus.like educate,and soo hard,reading from my members stories and how they are fighting with lupus/lupus is a killer!!

i am prayng for you and my prayers with your friend s family!!

its yeah..soo hard surviving with that,especially lost a closing friend,family:(a need a much time for a feeling a more better from that!!

having and nice moments with my members,just my mistakes in giving a therapy,but its soo nice that they are understand me,and am happy to read that they are too laughting.yeah,,laught is a best medicines

in cough a need will be taken birch buds and boil with milk,and i written take birch bugs...phew..poor women search bugs in birchs..oh my god but she thanks god understand me and we are both laughting

and therefore we are taking,laughting,exchanging recipes,jokes,horoscopes,tests,cooking and more..i hope my members with lupus will be feeling free and comfortable !and find something little bit in my group and i hope iam not again will be write a such horrors medicine,note scare theirs...lol

good days to you,and my hugs,julia/manager killalupus helping for dlf and for peoples with lupus/ i/i
Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:37 am View user's profile Send private message
BalloonPopBaby

Post Re: Need supports Reply with quote
im so sorry for your loss. im here for you anytime. keep us updated on how you are doing.

hugs

shannon i/i
Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:26 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: