Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
NEW!MSN GROUP-LIVING WHITH LUPUS,FIGHTING WHITH LUPUS,MEET!!

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General View previous topic
View next topic
NEW!MSN GROUP-LIVING WHITH LUPUS,FIGHTING WHITH LUPUS,MEET!!
julia

Post NEW!MSN GROUP-LIVING WHITH LUPUS,FIGHTING WHITH LUPUS,MEET!! Reply with quote
hello dear friends.i add my assistance stiil for a few groups from www.msn.com.if you interested visit that groups too for meeting,or study,reading.if you need in creation,assistance about lupus your website or other please feel free ask me on my eboard or juliapoga@msn.com i have messenger too.be happy to help you.I HOPE ONE DAY THE CURE WILL BE FOUND AGAINST THAT KILLER!!!!SINCERELY GOOD HEALTH!!JULIA. i/i
Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:55 am View user's profile Send private message
julia

Post Re: NEW!MSN GROUP-LIVING WHITH LUPUS,FIGHTING WHITH LUPUS,ME Reply with quote
more discussion about lupus you can to find from family and friends lupus survivors from msn group.

you can to see:therapy for lupus,education,symptomes and much more.that topic i begin earliest created than that topic new hope...and thereferore if you interested visit that group fr more info and it s simple a meet,support patientes or other groups too you can.i try to help,support too and meet too.

FEEL FREE EVERYBODY!GOOD HEALTH!!SINCERELY JULIA i/i
Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:56 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: