Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Please read: Tips for posting here and at other boards :)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General View previous topic
View next topic
Please read: Tips for posting here and at other boards :)
aPollyannaFan

Post Please read: Tips for posting here and at other boards :) Reply with quote
Hello!

I am posting this on behalf of the long time members of this message board and fans of Pollyanna who may stumble upon this site.

This is a Pollyanna board. As she stated recently, it's ok to discuss BSB and other things. But please, do keep it respectful. I'd like to add to that: Do not let it take over and overrun the board.

A few off topic posts on the first page is ok, and off topic posts keep the place lively and fun if we don't have any new news or awesome reviews of Pollyanna's cd.

But please, keep them to a minimum. Your goal as a member of this board is NOT to have the highest post count or to be the replier or starter of every topic in the forum. Your goal is to support the wonderful woman we're all here to cele
ate. Sometimes the person with the fewest posts per year is the person most welcomed and adored on a message board. Quality over quantity

If you are posting an off topic post, please put OT in the title

Please do not type in ALL CAPS, because that comes across as yelling over the internet.

Do NoT tYpE LiKe ThIs.. it gives people the urge to gouge out their eye balls.

If you are going to post a question about something, consider using the search option first, we may have a thread going well about it already, and you might even find an answer!

Posting to Pollyanna is all good and well But we can't expect her to live here or to respond to EVERY post she's asked her opinion on. So please don't get your heart set on it and be heart
oken if you don't get a response. She's not ignoring you, she's just very busy.. if it's not her music, her dedication to the DLF, it may be that Oscar is whining for some time himself!

Most of all.. have fun you guys!! How awesome is it that we have an official message board that Pollyanna ACTUALLY participates in? We're very lucky and blessed to be able to build bonds over the internet with such a talented artist and to be able to build friendships through her music

Take care everyone!! And have fun posting!!

-A Pollyanna Fan who felt we needed a
ief netiquette
iefing i/i
Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
niina

Post Re: Please read: Tips for posting here and at other boards : Reply with quote
hello.thank you for you posting too.i support dlf and pollyanna s music!i wait her cd...oh yes pollyanna is very busy i agree whith you yes this is a cool board.nice to mee you.good health!sincerely niina. i/i
Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:57 pm View user's profile Send private message
HeavenlyPurple

Post Re: Please read: Tips for posting here and at other boards : Reply with quote
Ditto! I could have said it better myself! i/i

Jennifer
Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
Solcita

I really admire whoever wrote this message... I was thinking in writting something about that too but I know I couldn't have said it better

I applaud you

SOL i/i

Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
YoYoDfan

Samehere Sol! i/i
Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
4givingangel

I agree as well. This was a lovely post, aPollyannaFan. Tons of cheers for you!

-Terri i/i
Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:44 am View user's profile Send private message
MzMcLean

Well put! i/i
Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:40 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
aPollyannaFan

Don't thank me, I'm just one of you! Or of us? Or of the people, for the people, by the people?

I just don't want to see news, updates and "important" threads buried beyond the reaches of the first few pages by, no offense, inconsequential posts.

It's a matter of respect to Pollyanna and all the members of this board, whom we've all grown to love over the years

Remember friends, quality over quantity!!

Hope you are all having a wonderfully blessed first weekend of May!!

-APollyannaFan i/i
Sun May 01, 2005 1:56 pm View user's profile Send private message
julia

oh.yes.thank you very much.good day and healthy day!sincerely julia. i/i
Sun May 01, 2005 2:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
sweetdsangel2001

I just want to add my "AMEN SISTER" to this!!!

i/i

Mon May 02, 2005 11:26 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
julia

hello dear epollyannafan.how is your health?and your day?weather?we have a dont warm weather i hope will be better!!good health from my heart to you!!! i/i
Mon May 02, 2005 3:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
Fatimah E

i agree with all of you i/i
Tue May 03, 2005 5:47 pm View user's profile Send private message
Oxigena

oh,I want to apologise myself again.I didn't even try to check that info(because i received it from a reliable person).It turned out to be a lie ,smb's joke.But i posted it here.Please,ignore my message about spiders. i/i
Mon May 09, 2005 1:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
sweetdsangel2001

bumping i/i

Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:40 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MzMcLean

OMG is the board BACK BACK?? i/i
Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:21 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: