Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
About the MB: My opinion
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General View previous topic
View next topic
About the MB: My opinion
Solcita

Post About the MB: My opinion Reply with quote
Just wanted to give my opinion on the Off Topics things we have in the MB lately.

To me it's getting harder to come around because it's hard to find the things in here that I really care about... So I make a suggestion: if you create a topic not related with Pollyanna like your fave foods and that kind of things, please in the first part of the subject of the topic, type the "OT:" that way it's easier at first sight to see if we are interested in it...

Lately this MB has become an OT MB, don't know if anybody else feels the same way... Just wanted to vent because I'm not coming as I used to because I'm not having fun lately...

Please dont yell

Sol. i/i

Sun May 22, 2005 6:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
MzMcLean

Post Re: About the MB: My opinion Reply with quote
**hugs**

Mind if i serenade you with a Michael Jackson song?

"You are not alone.. I am here with you..."

Don't worry Sol, you are NOT the only one who feels this way and is spending less and less time here

Laurel i/i
Sun May 22, 2005 7:17 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
susu0822

i thought i was the only one who felt this way...thank you, Sol for expressing your thoughts.

cheers,

Su i/i
Sun May 22, 2005 8:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
4givingangel

Ditto, ditto, ditto. I have been feeling the same way. It seems like overnight, people have disappeared and there hasn't been much news on Pollyanna. I guess since there isn't much to report, all you get are the OT posts. Usually I'll come through, but I just look around, and basically the same posts are on the first page. lol Thanks for voicing your opinions.

Boy, summer
eak is the pits when there's nowhere to go. lol

-Terri

P.S. Ooh, by the way, I think it'd be a great idea if the ot posts (such as, "what's your favorite drink") could all be tied into one, like "what's your favorite food/drink/musician/ice cream, etc.). That way it won't just be a whole darn line of ot threads that are of similar subject.

i/i
Mon May 23, 2005 11:48 am View user's profile Send private message
HeavenlyPurple

Don't worry we aren't going to yell lol

As you can see most of us are on your side. I would like to applaud you for expressing your feelings and not coming across as rude. i/i

Jennifer
Mon May 23, 2005 12:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
julia

i understanding that if again to write about your favourite music,drinks is must tu put OT?I AM SO SORRY IF I DONT CAN TO UNDERSTAND YOU!!GOOD LUCK. i/i
Mon May 23, 2005 12:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
sweetdsangel2001

I agree with everyone!! There are WAY too many OTs and it's becoming difficult to find important topics. That was also part of the reason for the post of 'Tips about Posting on Message Boards'!! I agree...if you're gonna post something that's not related to Pollyanna, the DLF, or even Howie and the BSB, an OT needs to be in the subject line.

As for news on Pollyanna....I would love to share with you but I haven't heard from her lately either. The last time I heard from her, she was headed to Miami but that's been a while now. I do know that she is considering a video and is looking into that and Howie did tell me that they are working hard to get her picked up by a major label too so I'm sure she is really busy.

Until we hear from her again, let's keeping pushing to get her recognized!!! Go to the post about getting Pollyanna into the public eye if you want some tips on how to promote her!!

Sarah D.

i/i

Mon May 23, 2005 1:06 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MzMcLean

Anyone like the idea of "possibly" adding an offtopic forum? Having only two forums would cut down on a lot of the confusion yet still keep the traffic through here thick and friendly

Or maybe unstick the "MB Tips" thread again so we can just *bump* it when it gets b-a-n-a-n-a-s in here i/i
Mon May 23, 2005 1:22 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
4givingangel

Good idea!

And, I'm looking forward to more Pollyanna news. It'd be great if a major label did pick her up and she had a successful video. i/i
Mon May 23, 2005 2:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
julia

AND WHAT ABOUT LUPUS TOPIC?/NEWS,THERAPY MAYBE IN A COMMON TOPIC CAN TO PUT? i/i
Mon May 23, 2005 2:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
MzMcLean

When referring to "Off topic" or "OT" most people mean the ones having nothing to do with Pollyanna, her career or her causes.

Posting about Lupus is always welcome

But posting about the last time you clipped your toenails or what your dog's favorite ice cream is should be marked OT if posted at all. i/i
Mon May 23, 2005 6:52 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Solcita

It's good to know I'm not alone

S. i/i

Mon May 23, 2005 11:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
julia

oo.thank you very much for your explain.i will to know .last topics about a favourite dogs,sweet is very small who responses and therefore from that i think to stop to write that topics and forgot.but about lupus -what can to write ?from your advices maybe that topic will be a more seriosly,useful,than those a last topics? thank you.good luck,and health!! i/i
Tue May 24, 2005 2:27 am View user's profile Send private message
julia

about lupus i creating that msn group for family and friends,living whith lupus,you can if you interested visited that group, but i dont know what i can to put about lupus in mb?i just can to help in therapy,awareness,or news.a something useful i hope.thanks for answer.good health! i/i
Tue May 24, 2005 8:37 am View user's profile Send private message
4givingangel

Hey, Julia! I hope I understood what you're asking. To answer, I think it's good to post about recent findings on lupus, because sometimes there are scientific
eakthroughs and things like that about lupus. That's always helpful. And I think it's good that you want to start an msn group about lupus. Keep pursuing that!

-Terri i/i
Tue May 24, 2005 1:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: