Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
From Star... To family

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General View previous topic
View next topic
From Star... To family
star322

Post From Star... To family Reply with quote
You may have thought me gone,

but know I'd be by your side if I could...

To my family, I was away in the hospital myself, just got back today from my Auntie taking care of me. Haven't even heard our music yet. I'm sorry if it looked as if I wasn't there for you.

Today marks the one year mark of my dad passing. I'm sure he was watching over ALL those I love and care for. For that I'm thankful. More so, I thank God Father Dorough made it through. He had so many angels watching over him.

To my heartbeat,Sent a slugmail when I got out, we know how slow those can be. Just want you to know that you're never without me. You are and always will be mine. I love you.

Pollyanna, Anji, John, Mother Dorough, Father Dorough, Howie. I'm with you in every way.

I pray this gets to where it needs to go before the next sunset. I'll be watching it and thinking of you, missing you, loving you. Forever and ALways.

Star... i/i
Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
MzMcLean

Post Re: From Star... To family Reply with quote
**HUGS**

It's been a bit over two years since i lost my dad.. and I know your heart ache.

Good to see you around my dear, hope you are feeligbetter! i/i
Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:27 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BalloonPopBaby

Post Re: From Star... To family Reply with quote
we can talk too star if u need someone. mzmclean it was great talking with you the other day. it made me feel so much better. i hope we can talk again. love u guys

shannon i/i
Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: