Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
WIN A TRIP ON THE DLF CRUISE!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General View previous topic
View next topic
WIN A TRIP ON THE DLF CRUISE!!!
DiosLeBendiga118

Post WIN A TRIP ON THE DLF CRUISE!!! Reply with quote
Attention DLF Cruisers! The next 50 people that purchase one ticket to the "Christmas in Miami" Fundraiser for the regular price of $200.00 each at www.paypal.com and enter bpageeaglelax6@yahoo.com as the recipient's e-mail will be given a number. . .and if your number is chosen from our drawing on October 28, 2005, The Ronda Lee Culley Foundation will PAY for your cruise with Howie D.!!! I talked with Christine at Cruises International and she says your ticket to the DLF Cruise MUST be purchased within the next 2 weeks if you are to be able to go. IF YOU ARE THE LUCKY WINNER OF THIS VERY SPECIAL TRIP, YOU WILL RECEIVE A LOVELY STATE ROOM ON THE CARNIVAL SHIP "IMAGINATION", AND YOU WILL BE PLACED ON THE "SILVER" LEVEL (WHICH MEANS IN ADDITION TO ATTENDING ALL OF THE DLF EVENTS ON THE BOAT, YOU WILL ALSO GET TO ATTEND A SPECIAL PRIVATE EXCLUSIVE COCKTAIL PARTY WITH HOWIE DOROUGH AND HIS FAMILY, WHICH IS FOR SILVER LEVEL PEOPLE ONLY!!!) AIRFARE AND HOTEL ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS RAFFLE, JUST THE PRICE OF THE DLF CRUISE, THE PORT FEES/TAXES, YOUR DONATION TO THE DLF, AND YOUR SILVER LEVEL FEE. ONCE YOU HAVE PURCHASED YOUR TICKET FOR THE "CHRISTMAS IN MIAMI' FUNDRAISER AND HAVE ENTERED THE RAFFLE, YOUR TICKET IS NON-REFUNDABLE. In other words, NO REFUNDS. Members of the Board of Directors for The Ronda Lee Culley Foundation are not eligible. The DLF Cruise will take place on December 15-19, 2005. Just think of it!!! Four WHOLE days with Howie on the Carnival "Imagination"!!! And then the "Christmas in Miami" Fundraiser afterwards on December 19th!!! After you pay for your ticket, I will e-mail you with your number for the raffle. My e-mail address is LLoumiet@juno.com if you want details. . .so hurry up and buy those tickets!!!

Thanx alot and see you in December on the DLF cruise and at the "Christmas in Miami" Fundraiser benefitting the Dorough Lupus Foundation, The Brian Littrell Healthy Heart Club for Kids, and the Johnny No-Name Foundation!!! Good luck and God bless you!

Sincerely,

LaVonne M. Loumiet,

Executive Director, The Ronda Lee Culley Foundation

i/i
Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
Fatimah E

Post O/T JWR? Reply with quote
Awesome!!

I heard Kevin's foundation JWR got closed down, what happend? i/i
Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
DiosLeBendiga118

Post O/T JWR? Reply with quote
Hey Fatimah,

Yes the JWR Foundation has been dissolved. . .click on this link and you will be able to read the explanation why. . .

www.justwithinreach.org

Kevin is still working to save the environment. He's working with the Natural Resources Defense Council now. . .

www.nrdc.org

hope this helps.. .

take care,

vonnie. i/i
Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
Fatimah E

Post Re: O/T JWR? Reply with quote
Thanks i/i
Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
IVONNE OBLEA

Post Re: WIN A TRIP ON THE DLF CRUISE!!! Reply with quote
AWW CONTEST I JUST HAVE A BIGGGGG PROBLEM... THAT I DONT LIVE IN US AND I DONT HAVE MY MIAMI TICKET SO IT MEANS THAT I CAN BE PART OF THE CONTEST RIGHT? i/i
Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:47 am View user's profile Send private message
DiosLeBendiga118

Hey Ivonne,

Yes, if you buy a ticket for $200.00 for the "Christmas in Miami" Fundraiser, you are in the contest to win a trip on the DLF cruise with Pollyanna and Howie and their family!!! It doesn't matter if you live in the US or not, you just have to have the proper identification and paperwork from your own country to enter the US (like your passport and a visa, etc.). Then if you win the contest you'll be all set!

Good luck,

Vonnie. i/i
Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:32 pm View user's profile Send private message
catsmeow071878

Hey Vonnie,

You are killing me man LOL...If I had the money I would do even though I am on your board for your foundation just so I could have a chance to win...Hey I am not that lucky....I hope more people come out to this event it's for a good cause and all the money goes to DLF, JNN and HHC so come and show your support...Vonnie if you still want me to do the gift bags I could start looking...Just let me know...We need to talk more about it ok...

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Cathy Hernandez i/i
Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
catsmeow071878

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let all the cruisers known I was talk with Vonnie today and she was saying if you buy your Ticket for this event and already going on the cruise you can donated your winning ticket for the cruise to someone who is not attending so they can go have fun on the boat with you and you also donating to these wonderful foundation...So come on the buy your ticket today!!!!!

Cathy Hernandez i/i
Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
HeavenlyPurple

Hey I talked to my roomate today and it looks like we're going and Cathy we both agreed that if one of us wins we'll let you have it. i/i

Jennifer
Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:23 am View user's profile Send private message
Solcita

THAT is a good idea. I hope your contest raise a lot of money.

Sol i/i

Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:58 am View user's profile Send private message
IVONNE OBLEA

AWW GOD THIS IS A HUGEE OPORTUNITY OK IF I HAD MONEY OF COURSE ILL BUY THE TICKET BUT NOW I DONT HAVE SO CMON PPL IF U CAN BUY THAT TICKET DO IT!! AND REALLY REALLY GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

GURLS IM GONNA GO TO COZUMEL U KNOW THAT THE CRUISE GONNA BE THERE ON DECEMBER 17 SO DUNNO IF MAYBE I CAN MEET U THERE

IM GONNA TRAVEL WITH SOMEGURLS OF THE MEXICAN STREET TEAM i/i
Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:04 pm View user's profile Send private message
DiosLeBendiga118

Post Re:WIN A TRIP ON THE DLF CRUISE!!!! Reply with quote
Thanx so much for all your kind words and getting everyone to rally, Ivonne!!! yes, people, get out there and buy those tickets!!! you could be the lucky winner of a trip on the DLF cruise with Pollyanna and her family!!! hurry quick!!! Don't miss out!!!

*HUGS!*

Vonnie. i/i
Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
catsmeow071878

Hey Jennifer,

Thank you for thinking of me I really do want to go on the cruise to see everyone...So good luck to you and roommate and tell her I said thank you also...You guys are so sweet...

Cathy Hernandez i/i
Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:33 am View user's profile Send private message
IVONNE OBLEA

HI GURLS!! ANY NEWS ON THE CONTESTT?' GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO IS ON THE CONTEST! i/i
Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
DiosLeBendiga118

Post Re:WIN A TRIP ON THE DLF CRUISE!!!! Reply with quote
No news yet, Ivonne. . .the drawing hasn't happened yet.

God bless,

vonnie. i/i
Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: