Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Pollyanna Raffle Basket...Fundraiser to Benefit DLF NYC 4/23
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General View previous topic
View next topic
Pollyanna Raffle Basket...Fundraiser to Benefit DLF NYC 4/23
arthursmom

Post Pollyanna Raffle Basket...Fundraiser to Benefit DLF NYC 4/23 Reply with quote
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to quickly let all Polllyanna fans know that I am doing a fundraiser in NYC on April 23 to benefit the DLF. Part of the fundraiser is raffle baskets and I have done one for Polllyanna. To see it, go here: www.thewebsitefor.net/bowlathon.html

Scroll down on the right side and her basket is after the makeup basket. Raffle tickets are $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00 and you can get raffle tickets up until April 18th. I'm leaving for NYC on the 20th.

I'm also doing a Butterfly Release in memory of Caroline in Central Park on the 23rd. I have a goal of 100 sponsored butterflies, and there are only 34 left that need a sponsor. It is $6.00 per butterfly to sponsor, and as I said, there are 34 left that need sponsors. Howie knows about this and was really touched by the idea. Angie also knows about this and approved it. All proceed from the Butterfly release/bowling event will go the DLF.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at: cmiddles@nycap.rr.com anytime.

Thanks everyone!!

Cheryl

i/i
Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:29 pm View user's profile Send private message
Solcita

Post Re: Pollyanna Raffle Basket...Fundraiser to Benefit DLF NYC Reply with quote
Thank you for the info... I will email you a couple of questions

Sol i/i

Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:06 pm View user's profile Send private message
YoYoDfan

Post Re: Pollyanna Raffle Basket...Fundraiser to Benefit DLF NYC Reply with quote
TOO sweet!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!

KIMMY i/i
Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
Fatimah E

thats really great!!

GOOD LUCK Cheryl!!

Love Fatimah i/i
Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:40 am View user's profile Send private message
arthursmom

Just to let you know, starting today (4/12) and ending on 4/18, raffle tickets will be 2 for $1.00. So, if you've been thinking about getting some, now is the time. All money has to be to me by April 18. You can paypal it to me if you'd like, just email me and I'll tell you how: cmiddles@nycap.rr.com.

Thanks!

Cheryl

i/i
Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:12 am View user's profile Send private message
Pollyanna Dorough

Post Pollyanna's Raffle Basket Reply with quote
Hey Cheryl,

This is wonderful. Thank you soooo much for your support.

Sorry to hear about the bowlathon. I'm sure that the butterfly release will be absolutely beautiful. Just thought I'd let you know that I just sent you an autographed album and picture for you to stick in my basket for the winner. Good luck and have fun. Once again thank you for supporting the Dorough Lupus Foundation.

Lots of love,

Pollyanna i/i
Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
YoYoDfan

Post Re: Pollyanna's Raffle Basket Reply with quote
Cheryl GOOD LUCK with your RAFFLE!

kimmy i/i
Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
IVONNE OBLEA

Post Pollyanna Raffle Basket...Fundraiser to Benefit DLF NYC 4/23 Reply with quote
YES!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK CHERLY!!!!

XOXO i/i
Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
HeavenlyPurple

Good Luck! i/i

Jennifer
Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:48 am View user's profile Send private message
Solcita

Just sent ya through paypal It's not much... but I wanted to be part of it too i/i

Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:06 am View user's profile Send private message
niina

HELLO DEAR CHERYL.I AM JULIA FROM ESTONIA.I DECIDED TO ADD IN YOUR INTERESTING TALIKNG IN POLLYANNAS BOARD!oh yes this is very interesting much peoples from different towns and hm now iam from far away estonia hi..hi... how are youi hope fine whith your work too.i hope together we can to kill that killer lupus!!feel free ask me about my help and other ...nice and cool work dear cheryl!be happy and dont ill!!sxincerely julia. i/i
Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:45 am View user's profile Send private message
Pollyanna Dorough

Post How did it go? Reply with quote
Hey Cheryl,

I haven't heard from you nor have we gotten an update.

Just was wondering how the raffles and the butterfly release go? Could you please update us. Once again, thank you for your support. I hope that my contributions helped to fill the Pollyanna basket and helped your event.

Take care and God bless......

Pollyanna i/i
Sun May 08, 2005 10:10 am View user's profile Send private message
LanceBabe

Post Re: How did it go? Reply with quote
FYI -- www.thewebsitefor.net/bowlathon.html i/i
Mon May 09, 2005 12:47 pm View user's profile Send private message
YoYoDfan

The site is really pretty!!!

thanks for the link!

Kimmy i/i
Mon May 09, 2005 9:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
arthursmom

Hi Pollyanna,

Sorry I haven't posted this until now. My mother has been ill and I've been busy helping her.

The winner of the Pollyanna raffle basket is Martha Navarro from North Miami Beach, FL!!! Congratulations to Martha!

Thanks again Pollyanna for the autographed photo and cd!! It was so generous of you and it made the basket very special. Thanks for your support!!

Details on the butterfly release to come!

Take Care!

Cheryl

i/i
Sat May 21, 2005 6:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: