Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
I met Pollyanna yesterday

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General View previous topic
View next topic
I met Pollyanna yesterday
Sistergirl

Post I met Pollyanna yesterday Reply with quote
I met her at the BSB show in Irvine, Ca. She is extremely nice and she is so beautiful and has a beautiful presence. She is so angelic. I bought her cd and got it signed. I also took a pic with her and she shook my hand. She was really nice. Mama D raised her kids right because I hear Howie is really nice to. If you havent met her, I hope you can one day because I think more people should be like her. She seems so thoughtful and caring. I hope to meet her again. And wow i absolutely love her cd. She has a beautiful voice. If you dont have the cd, i recommend you get it. i/i
Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:06 pm View user's profile Send private message
bsbleo03

Post Re: I met Pollyanna yesterday Reply with quote
My mom and I also got to met her in Irvine. She is so cool! We got to take pictures and got autographs from her. I had already bought her CD (I bought it when it first came out) so I already had it signed. She then took the CD from me and personalized it for me. She also signed this magazine article I had that had her and Howie on it. We also got to talk to her for a while, she is the nicest person ever!! As we where saying our goodbyes my mom give her a hug and kiss. Pollyanna then came over to me and gave me a hug and kiss (I was like wow ... cool...lol ) So I got a hug and kiss from Pollyanna! If you ever have the chance to see her, you should do it! You wont regret it. i/i
Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:31 am View user's profile Send private message
IVONNE OBLEA

Post Re: I met Pollyanna yesterday Reply with quote
CONGRATS CONGRATS i/i
Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: