Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Show your love for Pollyanna

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General View previous topic
View next topic
Show your love for Pollyanna
sweetdsangel2001

Post Show your love for Pollyanna Reply with quote
Hey Everyone!!!

Come on guys!! Let's show Pollyanna just how much we love her!!! She's out there meeting and greeting us the fans and selling her CD!!! Be sure to go by her booth and let her know how much you love her and tell her you heard about it on her message board!!!

You can also show her love by making signs and taking them to the shows!!! If management for the BSB's sees that there is a demand for her...they may very well ask her to be one of the opening acts!!!

COME ON GUYS!! LET'S SHOW POLLYANNA WE LOVE HER!!! She's going to be with the guys for the rest of the North American tour so let's KEEP THE POLLYANNA PRIDE ALIVE!!!

Sarah D. i/i

Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:07 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DiosLeBendiga118

Post Re: Show your love for Pollyanna Reply with quote
YEAH, FOLKS! GET OUT THERE 2 THE CONCERTS AND SHOW HER HOW MUCH U CARE! MAKE THOSE SIGNS AND TAKE THEM WITH U 2 THE CONCERTS, AND JOIN THE STREET TEAM, 2!!! THE LAST TIME I GOT 2 C HER WAS HERE IN KANSAS CITY AT HER CD SIGNING AREA, AND I, AS ALWAYS, WAS COMPLETELY AWESTRUCK, AS WERE MY DAUGHTER AND OUR 2 FRIENDS! SO I FOR ONE WOULD TOTALLY LOVE 2 C HER ON THAT STAGE OPENING FOR THE BSB. . .SO LETS GET DOWN 2 IT, PEEPS!

KTPPA!!!

LUV U, POLLYANNA, AND LOTS OF *HUGS!!!*

VONNIE LOUMIET,

MEMBER, OFFICIAL POLLYANNA DOROUGH STREET TEAM-- USA,

OWNER, THE RONDA LEE CULLEY FOUNDATION_BSB CHARITIES GROUP. i/i
Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:11 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: