Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Charity Auctions Site In Support of The DLF

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General View previous topic
View next topic
Charity Auctions Site In Support of The DLF
Utahmountains

Post Charity Auctions Site In Support of The DLF Reply with quote
ep-auctions.com is a Charity Auctions Site in Support of The DLF. We donate all seller fees, and ad fees to The DLF .

www.ep-auctions.com

Plus: We are the home of the Fan Connection Newsletter, a unique publication put together totally by bsb fans. Each issue includes great stories and awesome photos. The first issue will be out Aug 26th and will include great Never Gone Concert Photos. Order your copy now: www.ep-auctions.com/aucti...hp?id=5571

WE are current getting ready to send our birthday wishes to Howie by posting messages and birthday banners on our site. Simply make a donation and we will post your message to howie on the site as well as in the newsletter coming out Aug 16th.

Click here to send a message: www.ep-auctions.com/aucti...hp?id=5569

Make Sure Howie notices your birthday greeting by taking out a banner ad at the top of the site:

www.ep-auctions.com/aucti...hp?id=5570

We have these and many more great events upcoming including Howie Totes and some beautiful butter fly hand bags. Keep watching! Come show your support and register at the site free! We are an approved fund raiser, our approval letter is on the site.

Open up your heart.....

www.ep-auctions.com

i/i
Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:54 pm View user's profile Send private message
Utahmountains

Post Re: Charity Auctions Site In Support of The DLF Reply with quote
bump i/i
Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: