Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
individual questions and answers about lupus disease!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General View previous topic
View next topic
individual questions and answers about lupus disease!!!
julia

Post individual questions and answers about lupus disease!!! Reply with quote
hello dear friends! as you can see i contitinuating assistance to fight lupus and to rise awareness about lupus for dlf and for other who interested too,i hope you can to find a useful info.if you creating too about lupus and interested too in rising awareness feel free use from my topic about lupus also!!my acquaintance whith patientes living whith lupus and whith doctors is extended,i am somethimes helping like individually about lupus for patientes from msn group which i leading also.and therefore if you dont can to find from my topic about new hope..a necessary info you can ask me a questions individually about lupus /therapies,research,symptomes,clinical pathology and other/feel free ask i will be forward to our dr.that info and after that answers i will put in that common topic.well .i hope you is ok dont ill.thank you very much for you appreciation!!good luck,and good health!!

a questions about lupus you can ask ,writing on my email:juliapoga@msn.com

i will be try to search,ask.i hope soon we kill that A VERY TERRIBLE KILLER LUPUS!!sincerely julia soon i want to create my website like all about lupus!! i/i
Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:33 am View user's profile Send private message
julia

Post Re: individual questions and answers about lupus disease!!! Reply with quote
wow.today i created my group about lupus.feel free visit also and leave your questions and messages .thank you very much.i hope you can to find a useful information.good health.sincerely julia. groups.msn.com/killalupus i/i
Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:40 am View user's profile Send private message
Oxigena

Post Re: individual questions and answers about lupus disease!!! Reply with quote
hope the website you want to create will help people

Thank you i/i
Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:26 am View user's profile Send private message
julia

thank you dear oxigena!how are you? i/i
Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
Oxigena

fine and you? i/i
Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:58 am View user's profile Send private message
julia

normalno. i/i
Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:59 am View user's profile Send private message
julia

welcome !!!dear friends to my 1 st edit message from msn group akilll lupusgroups.msn.com/killalupus . i hope nice?.so sorry for my mistakes for my bad english good day!!sincerely julia. i/i
Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:59 am View user's profile Send private message
julia

welcome to my group!i have a first 8 members!!i am invite and you to support in rising awareness,therapy for dlf,and other living whith that killer.together we kill that killer thank you very much for your visiting of my group!!GOOD HEALTH!!SINCERELY JULIA/MANAGER KILLALUPUS.groups.msn.com/killalupus i/i
Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:17 am View user's profile Send private message
julia

groups.msn.com/lupusbutte...tsnew.msnw i put in that my group too a links,which i supporting and helping!!thanks for visiting. i/i
Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:00 pm View user's profile Send private message
julia

so sorry.that my groups kill a lupus on that moment is dont opening a reason that goes a considering of all my messages which i put in my group.i hope soon she will opening!!sorry.thank you for your patiente!!meet whith a that my group groups.msn.com/lupusbutterfly- good health!!julia/managers kill a lupus and lupus butterfly.

i hope a few my info wiil keepinug.

i/i
Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:39 am View user's profile Send private message
julia

health.groups.yahoo.com/g...BUTTERFLY/ welcome dear friends to my yahoo group about lupus!!join and help for other to fight that kiler!!thank you very much.julia. good health!! i/i
Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:05 am View user's profile Send private message
julia

dear friends!if any symtome in lupus i dont put in my group and in mb please help me saying for me.thanks.i will put then .i hope all information will help in a more study about lupus! good health!!! i/i
Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:26 am View user's profile Send private message
julia

groups.msn.com/killalupus/_whatsnew.msnw how i help for dlf,patients living whith lupus.welcome!! thank you for your visiting!! i/i
Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:48 am View user's profile Send private message
julia

please leave your message,opinion in that topic about my help,assistance.thank you soo much. sincerely julia. i/i
Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:54 am View user's profile Send private message
julia

or to my e-mail:juliapoga@msn.com

thank you soo much!!! good health!! i/i
Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:51 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: