Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Do you have pets?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General View previous topic
View next topic
Do you have pets?
Solcita

Post Do you have pets? Reply with quote
LoL I have two dogs. One of them is Gary. (I hate that name specially because it comes from a caracter of Nickelodeon)

Anyway, today I was cooking with my mom and I was telling her that Pollyanna and Howie are going to be in the MTV LA Awards, right? And the dog started screaming (yeah, this dog SCREAMS) so I yelled at him to make him shut up and for some reason I didn't call him Gary but HOWIE!! LOL... and guess what? The dog stop screaming and came to me!! LOL Now I just keep calling him Howie and he comes!! My
other wants to kill me because it's his dog! I always told him that I was going to change his name... now he says he's gonna tell Howie that I think he's a dog LOL

SOL i/i

Sat Oct 19, 2002 5:16 pm View user's profile Send private message
howielicious1

Post Re: Do you have pets? Reply with quote
LOL.. that is funny..

I have 4 dogs

Jenn i/i
Sat Oct 19, 2002 8:29 pm View user's profile Send private message
HowiesGirl4Life

I have a black lab named Frosty (we didn't name him), a cat named Sammy, and maybe soon to be another kitten. i/i
Sun Oct 20, 2002 10:31 am View user's profile Send private message
Kad1975

I have a
ittany named Brandy! She's 5 and a great friend!

Kris i/i
Sun Oct 20, 2002 11:24 am View user's profile Send private message
momrisner

We have an 8.5 year old dog named Cinder. She is a black lab/shepherd weimaraner mix and we recently adopted a pound puppy. Her name is Ginger and she is a
own/black/white Aussie Shepherd/Blue Heeler mix. She's about 3 months old. i/i
Sun Oct 20, 2002 11:50 am View user's profile Send private message
howielicious1

I have a St. Bernard named Sebastian, a Newfoundland named Dakota, and 2 mixed
eeds named Montana and Brownie..

Jenn i/i
Sun Oct 20, 2002 8:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
SerenityAlex

I have 1 dog. She is an Amercian Eskimo and she is 16 years old but she gets around great. Her name is snowflake. She is such a sweetheart and she is all white except her nose which is half black and half pink. it is really cute.

Patricia i/i
Mon Oct 21, 2002 12:31 am View user's profile Send private message
DLFlitlone

Ihave a dog named Alex he came with the name we tried to change it but it didn't work. I also have a cat named Maxx. My
others have a cat named Wesley Cupcake Suska (thats a long story) we got him when my little
other was 4 he wanted to name him cupcake because he was black and white but my older
o was 7 and he liked the movie the Princess Bride and he wanted to call him wesley after the main character. So the cats name is wesley cupcake Suska(our last name). And we also have a cat named Peepers. i/i
Mon Oct 21, 2002 11:39 am View user's profile Send private message
CaSami

Post Do you have pets? Reply with quote
I have two dogs Ebony & Foxy and a cat ZAPattack lol (my son named the cat) and Ebony was in inherited so came with the name and well foxy she is a sneaky red and white character no idea on
eeds I have been trying to figure ebony out for years do the they have a lovehound/leanfor attention
eed she loves everyone and thing except squirrels..... -Sami i/i
Tue Oct 22, 2002 6:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
Leigh is phun

Post My pet Reply with quote
I Have a cat named Allison. My Boyfriend Jason and I found her the night of our first date. Shes a pure black kitten. I think my dad's pretty much fallen in love with her.. He got her a bunch of cat nip toys this morning ,she hasn't sat down all day hehe.. anyways, I'm gone ya'll! Laters!

Leigh i/i
Tue Oct 22, 2002 8:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
DLFlitlone

This is sort of a sad story. One morning I saw a cat ontop of my aunts car, i though it was my cat maxx. but it wasnt, maxx was under the car so we adopted this cute kitten. we took him to the vet they said it was sick, feline leukemia. they said keep it away from the other cats if you're keeping it. for 6 months we kept it away in the basement. the funny part is i tried to name him zorro it looked like he was wearing a mask. he would not even look at me when i called him that so then this is when i was just getting to like BSB, i tried Howie. I thought it was a cute name for a cat. that cat came right over and always responded when i called him.We had him two wonderful years but he was sick and passed away last year in August a week before i went to disney world for a vacation. That cat was so happy and grateful for his home and the love we gave him. i/i
Wed Oct 23, 2002 9:14 am View user's profile Send private message
bluejean02

I have two dogs a black la
ador/shepard mix and a dalmatian/boarder collie mix. We have also a cat for a few weeks, it suddenly sat in front of our door, every day. We went to the vet because he didnīt look very well. He was very ill, almost dying if we didnīt help him. Heīs much better now and it really seems heīs thankful.

Annie i/i
Thu Oct 24, 2002 1:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
DeviousBabe

Post Pets.. Reply with quote
I have one dog named Pebbles and a few fish.

That's a cute story about the dog responding much better to "Howie's" name LOL !

I also had a cat that had feline leukimia. I took her to get checked on and the doc told me I was so sad. All I know is that I had her inside the house cause she had been operated on and when she was going nuts I let her go outside and she never came back. I searched for her, called pet shops etc.. never found her!

I hope she's alright. i/i
Mon Oct 28, 2002 2:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
YoYoDfan

Post Re: Pets.. Reply with quote
I have three dogs one is named Mattie, Tuesday, (Kaluwacan't spell). and they are spoiled ROTTEN! hehehehe LOLOL! i/i
Sat Sep 20, 2003 4:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
julia

Post Re: Pets.. Reply with quote
OH YES. I HAVE A DOG-BOXER 14.YEARS OLD -REM,AND CAT-MITJA. i/i
Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:57 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: