Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Thank you!

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General View previous topic
View next topic
Thank you!
Pollyanna Dorough

Post Thank you! Reply with quote
Thank you all for the lovely birthday wishes and gifts. It was so awsome to have been able to share my birthday with so many of you. It was one of the most beautiful and memorable days in my life. The day was perfect and filled with family, friends, laughter and love. It was so wonderful to see the many familiar faces and to meet so many new ones. Thanks again for the great memories and gifts. Because of you all, I did have a Very Happy Birthday!

Sincerely,

Pollyanna

i/i
Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:33 pm View user's profile Send private message
julia

Post Re: Thank you! Reply with quote
nice and healthy summer day dear pollyanna and dlf!))

with support,julia

i/i
Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:05 am View user's profile Send private message
IVONNE OBLEA

Pollyanna! Aw it's great to see you here I'm really happy that you had a great birthday! I wish I could were there but u know what I wish to you.

God Bless You

Ivonne i/i
Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:59 am View user's profile Send private message
johns english honey

Hey Pollyanna, you know it was great to see you at the dlf event in orlando, missed you so much hon......loved sharing your birthday, and it was great to see you and your beautifull family, with all the new additions, who are so sweet....

Thank you all for a wonderfull weekend, and I would like to wish Howie & Johnnie (as they both said the same thing about the hotel "their new baby" ) all the best in their venture.

Miss you all, love to all, see you soon I hope.

Suexxxx i/i
Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:45 pm View user's profile Send private message
Jako

Hi Pollyanna!!!!!!

I'm so happy that you are doing great!!!!!!!! And you had a beautiful birthday!!!!!!...

WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

JAKO i/i
Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
huggyster

Pollyanna, We should be thanking you for allowing all of us to share your birthday with you that weekend. The hotel was beautiful and we had a wonderful time.

Jen i/i
Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
BackstreetAmulet

Post Reply with quote
Pollyanna,

I say we celebrate your birthday there EVERY year!! :lol:
Your birthday cake was DELICIOUS!!!! Seriously! the best birthday cake
I ever had in my life...umkay! What kind of cake was that? My friend is getting
married in about 6 months and I'm going to tell her about that flavor.

Was it cinnomon swirl?

Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:48 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
HowieDLover77

Post Reply with quote
Hi Pollyanna. I'm sorry I missed your birthday. :( I hope you'll accept my belated good wishes! Hopefully I can join in on your next celebration. :D By the way, I love your CD! I got it last year when you were in Chicago with the Boys. I'd like to thank you again for being so gracious when we had our picture taken together! It was so hot that day, and you were so sweet to wait while our camera had problems! When I scan the pictures...yes, I'm a little late with that, too... I'll post it in here. Take care! Hugs and much love! :wink:

www.doroughlupusfoundation.org
Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
huggyster1

Post thank you again Reply with quote
Pollyanna, Thank you again for the CD signing yesterday. I really enjoyed being able to sit with you and the other girls just talking. I did make it home safe but it took an extra 45 minutes (thanks to disney traffic). I hope to see you again soon. Oh, by the way, I will send the picture to Sarah ASAP.
Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:42 am View user's profile Send private message
jaamodei

Post Reply with quote
Pollyanna, it is we who should be thanking YOU for your wonderful birthday weekend! We had absolutely the BEST time ever!! I so enjoyed the chance to sit and laugh with you guys (and oh! laugh we did!). I hope that you got the pictures I mailed to you. Fun times! Let's do it again in December (NOT having birthdays, but having FUN!)

Hugs to you!
Jan
Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:29 am View user's profile Send private message
I<3HowieD-luscious

Post birthday Reply with quote
sorry im late but i was away. im glad your birthday was awesome my friend. i hope to be meeting you in the future. big hugs to you. Pollyanna Smilie

*shannon*
Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:08 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Howiesangel777

Post Reply with quote
HowieDLover77 wrote:
Hi Pollyanna. I'm sorry I missed your birthday. :( I hope you'll accept my belated good wishes! Hopefully I can join in on your next celebration. :D By the way, I love your CD! I got it last year when you were in Chicago with the Boys. I'd like to thank you again for being so gracious when we had our picture taken together! It was so hot that day, and you were so sweet to wait while our camera had problems! When I scan the pictures...yes, I'm a little late with that, too... I'll post it in here. Take care! Hugs and much love! :wink:

OMG...I just realized I have 2 screen names here. Sorry to pull up such an old post, but I'm trying to catch up! Pollyanna Smilie

Fri May 30, 2008 7:42 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: