Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Howie related

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » Off Topic View previous topic
View next topic
Howie related
AngelgirlDorough

Post Howie related Reply with quote
Hey,
I need help I'm searching for the ware bouts of Howie Dorough musically and I have been posting every where I can in search of someone that knows but no luck. Maybe my luck is about to change I hope.
Well I need help because I'm doing a personal project and I need information about the ware bouts of Howie musically. Meaning, I need to know all the artist names that have had used his songs. I know that Luis Fonsi, Mandy Moore and Kaci and JoJo has sang his songs. Also I want to know besides George who else does he manage?

Where it's the best place I can go to get that information? And here a hint where not to send me.

Plz do not send me to HC Entertainment group because that Website hasn't been update since its debut. Or Howie’s myspace I been there and don't say much.

Thanks for everything in advance.

AngelgirlDorough
Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:43 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sweetdsangel2001

Post Re: Howie related Reply with quote
AngelgirlDorough wrote:
Hey,
I need help I'm searching for the ware bouts of Howie Dorough musically and I have been posting every where I can in search of someone that knows but no luck. Maybe my luck is about to change I hope.
Well I need help because I'm doing a personal project and I need information about the ware bouts of Howie musically. Meaning, I need to know all the artist names that have had used his songs. I know that Luis Fonsi, Mandy Moore and Kaci and JoJo has sang his songs. Also I want to know besides George who else does he manage?

Where it's the best place I can go to get that information? And here a hint where not to send me.

Plz do not send me to HC Entertainment group because that Website hasn't been update since its debut. Or Howie’s myspace I been there and don't say much.

Thanks for everything in advance.

AngelgirlDorough

Actually, Howie's MySpace has been updated within the last week. It also tells who he manages.

He has worked with the Gospellers, a Japanese group. Check out his blog for the link to the video he did with them.

Howie was the executive producer for Pollyanna's CD as well as co-wrote some of the songs and provided background vocals.

He's also co-written some songs for the group.

Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:50 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AngelgirlDorough

Post Reply with quote
Thanks,
I did it already the thing was that when I originally post this message somewhere else he had not update his page, then you post a message everywhere that the page have been update anywho, thanks. I check with ASCAP and it gave me a list of the songs he has written and some of them as no performers listed yet when I know they do they need to update that info lol!
Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:50 pm View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » Off Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: