Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Happy Birthday to Howie!

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » Off Topic View previous topic
View next topic
Happy Birthday to Howie!
Larissa

Post Happy Birthday to Howie! Reply with quote
Hey Howie!

I wish you all the best to your 33th Birthday! I hope you enjoy your day and have a lot of fun, peace and love in the rest of your life! You inspire me with your voice and everything you do!
Don't change a thing, perfect as you are! You mean a lot for some BSB fans and you make people smile. I LOVE to support you, Pollyanna and the Dorough Lupus Foundation!
Thank you for blessing us, us the fans...

Much love and once again: Happy Birthday,
Larissa

Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:56 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Crazy4SweetD

Post Reply with quote
Happy birthday Howie!!!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!!!!!! You deserve all the happiness in the world sweetie!!!!
Big hugs and kisses to you!
Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:19 am View user's profile Send private message
speedy

Post Reply with quote
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UUUUUUUUUUUU! WISH U ALL THE BEST; HOPE YOU ENJOYED UR DAY WITH ALL UR FRIENDS AND UR FAMILY! WISH THAT ALL UR DREAMS COMING TRUE. DONīT CHANCE A THING;PERFECT AS U ARE!!!! LUV UR AND POLLYS MUSIC; CANīT GET ENOUGH TO HEAR IT.

LOVE LIKE LARISSA; TO SUPPORT YOU; POLLYANNA AND OF COURSE THE DLF, U GUYS DO A GREAT THING.
HOPE SEE U NEXT YEAR ON TOUR Pollyanna Smilie

TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!

LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES
CARMEN

Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:07 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
sweetdsangel2001

Post On Howie's Behalf Reply with quote
Thanks for all the brithday wishes for Howie. He deeply appreciates all the love and support from the fans give him, the Backstreet Boys, Pollyanna, and the DLF.

Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:27 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ivonne_Oblea

Post Reply with quote
Well it's too late but I hope he had a great day and thanks to you Sarah for keep us update!

Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:00 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
howiedsjerseygirl

Post Reply with quote
I loved the pictures from his brithday party in L.A. It was soooooooooo awesome seeing kevin there with him AJ and Nick! Where was Brian? Pollyanna Smilie

Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:34 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sweetdsangel2001

Post Reply with quote
howiedsjerseygirl wrote:
I loved the pictures from his brithday party in L.A. It was soooooooooo awesome seeing kevin there with him AJ and Nick! Where was Brian? Pollyanna Smilie

Brian is currently busy promoting his solo CD, 'Welcome Home'.

Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:31 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » Off Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: