Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Rest In Peace, Oscar
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General View previous topic
View next topic
Rest In Peace, Oscar
sweetdsangel2001

Post Rest In Peace, Oscar Reply with quote
On September 1, 2006, Pollyanna said good-bye to her faithful companion, Oscar. Please be sure to check out his page for recent pictures.

Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:11 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Solcita

Post Reply with quote
OMG... I'm so sorry to read about Oscar leaving us.
<<HUGS>> to Pollyanna.

Sol.

Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:20 pm View user's profile Send private message
Ivonne_Oblea

Post Reply with quote
OMG I really sorry, I send a big hug to Pollyanna

Ivonne

Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:43 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
amarylisa

Post Reply with quote
Im so sorry that Oscar died. I send Pollyanna a hug and I hope she's doing ok Pollyanna Smilie

Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:25 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fatimah

Post Reply with quote
I'm so sorry Pollyanna *hugs*, we will be here supporting you through this hard time *hugs*

The Dorough Family
Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:47 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dawna

Post Reply with quote
Pollyanna,
I am so sorry to hear about Oscar. I had my beloved dog , Katy, put dwon a few years ago & not a day goes by that I do not think of her. Her life was short but she was loved every single day as I am sure Oscar was. Take care. Dawna
Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:57 am View user's profile Send private message
Crazy4SweetD

Post Reply with quote
Oh no!
That's so sad! Pollyanna Smilie Pollyanna Smilie
Pollyanna I'm so sorry for your loss!
*BIG HUG*
Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:28 am View user's profile Send private message
Howiesangel777

Post Reply with quote
Pollyanna Smilie To Pollyanna. I'm so sorry to hear about Oscar. I lost my dog Bubba two years ago at the age of 16 so I know how sad you are. He'll always be in your heart and I hope you'll do as I did and find a new "best buddy" to share your life. I actually found two new buddies, Taffy and Maggie May! They are the new joys of my life. Pollyanna Smilie My best to you! Hugs!

Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:45 pm View user's profile Send private message
howiedsjerseygirl

Post Reply with quote
Oh man, i am so sorry! Pollyanna Smilie I know what it's like to have a faithful compainion like a dog die! My brother had to put his dog to sleep and it broke my heart! again, I am sorry!

Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:30 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jaamodei

Post Reply with quote
I'm so sorry to hear about Oscar, Pollyanna! I know how painful this must be for you. Remember all your happy times together and know that he'll always be in your heart.
((Hugs))
Jan
Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
colofan

Post Reply with quote
I'm sooooo sorry to hear about Oscar! I know that you are missing him so much! He was a part of your life for a long time. In seeing all your pictures you've shared over the years and what you have said about him, I know you have many happy memories to comfort your heart. He was a sweet puppy!
Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:21 am View user's profile Send private message
colofan

Post Reply with quote
I'm sooooo sorry to hear about Oscar! I know that you are missing him so much! He was a part of your life for a long time. In seeing all your pictures you've shared over the years and what you have said about him, I know you have many happy memories to comfort your heart. He was a sweet puppy!
Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:21 am View user's profile Send private message
HeavenlyPurple

Post Reply with quote
Hey Pollyanna , I just found out about Oscar. Hang in there I know it is really hard ... think of all of the happy times you had with him and how much joy he was to you and your family. (((HHHHUUUUGGGGGSSSSSSS)))...

We are here for you if need us!!!

Jennifer
Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
BackstreetAmulet

Post Reply with quote
Pollyanna Smilie ((HUGS)) Your pictures of Oscar are beautiful! There is no doubt that he lived a wonderful life with you! That makes me so happy. You know we adored Oscar. I'm so sorry about your loss. Thank you for letting us "know" him. (((Hugs Again)))

Pollyanna Smilie Florida Garcia Family

Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:54 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
arlenep

Post Reply with quote
Dear sweet Pollyanna

I'm so sorry for your loss. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. So glad you have some beautiful pictures and wonderful memories.

Love

arlene
Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: