Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Pollyanna Experiences
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » Events, Appearances and Experiences View previous topic
View next topic
Pollyanna Experiences
SusieKHowieDLover

Post Re: Pollyanna meeting Reply with quote
As soon as I figure out how to do it, I'll send along the pictures of my meeting with Pollyanna here in Chicago. I will say now that she is so beautiful and one of the nicest people I've ever met...and her
other Howard is included! It was really hot here that day and she was very gracious and spoke with everyone she came in contact with..even if they didn't buy her CD. Oh and the CD is wonderful so if you haven't bought it already, please do! You're in for a real treat and a gorgeous voice. Hugs!! i/i
Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:39 pm View user's profile Send private message
howiesmasuse

Post Re: Pollyanna Experiences Reply with quote
I would love to share my experiences meeting pollyanna.

The first time I met her was in florida at lake eola and she was very nice in taking time to talk to me, the second time was this year at Clark County Amphitheater in portland, oregon where she remembered me from when I met her in florida and I tried to get a pic but my camera was acting up anyway I saw and talked to her again in kelowna, b.c. and had a chance to chat with her about the family and my friend was with me so this time I got a pic of me and her. All I have to say is she is a very special lady and hope to meet and talk with her again some day. I would like to add my pic but am not sure how to do so.

Keep The Faith,

Gigi

i/i
Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:20 am View user's profile Send private message
sweetdsangel2001

You can email it to me at sweetdsangel2001@yahoo.com and I'll send it on to her webmaster.

Sarah D.

i/i

Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:52 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HeavenlyPurple

I don't want to bore anyone because it would probably take days just to read my Pollyanna experiances..

All I can say is she is someone who has lots and lots of love for everyone! i/i

Jennifer
Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:17 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » Events, Appearances and Experiences All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: