Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
A Weekend of Celebration - June 9 & 10

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » Events, Appearances and Experiences View previous topic
View next topic
A Weekend of Celebration - June 9 & 10
sweetdsangel2001

Post A Weekend of Celebration - June 9 & 10 Reply with quote

Hurry up and book your weekend before the ROOM RATES INCREASE!

Due to the huge response, and after the hotel realized that the Dorough Lupus Foundation had published the wrong room price list (oops!), the hotel’s corporate office has asked us to please increase the prices of the rooms to a gradual compromise. That’s right, you all have been getting your rooms at half price! Good for you if you have already purchased your tickets at the previous price list. To be fair to those who have not purchased your tickets yet, we are honoring the price list until Friday, May 26th. Beginning Saturday, May 27th, the room rates will increase and have been noted below to the side in red!

"A WEEKEND OF CELEBRATION”

Date: June 9th and 10th, 2006

Where: Country Inns & Suites in Cape Canaveral, FL

Come and join Howie D., Pollyanna, the Dorough family and the Dorough Lupus Foundation for a Weekend of Cele
ation!

Friday, June 9, 2006

• Private Meet and Greet with Howie D. at his new hotel country Inns & Suites.

• A public Grand Opening and Official Ribbon Cutting of Country Inns & Suites located in sunny Florida.

• Enjoy the nightlife of Cape Canaveral and Cocoa Beach.

• Spend the night enjoying all the amenities of Country Inns & Suites.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

• Birthday Luncheon and Auction- During the day, join Howie D., the Dorough family and the Dorough Lupus Foundation cele
ate Pollyanna’s birthday with a birthday luncheon and auction at the Country Inns & Suites.

• A Private Cocktail Party- In the evening, join Howie D., the Dorough family and the Dorough Lupus Foundation for a private cocktail party in Howie’s private suite at the Country Inns & Suites.

• Spend the night enjoying all the amenities of Country Inns & Suites.

*All proceeds go to the Dorough Lupus Foundation.

(All packages good only with hotel stay at the new Country Inns & Suites)

Gold Package: $75.00 includes-Meet & Greet, Ribbon Cutting, and Birthday Luncheon and auction. (100 tickets available)

Platinum Package: $100.00 Includes - Meet & Greet, Ribbon Cutting, Birthday Luncheon and Private Cocktail Party in Howie's personal suite. (50 tickets available)

Hotel Prices: *Room rate increases are effective on May 27, 2006.

Standard King: $70.00 for two days BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. (1 King Bed, 2 people max.) *Room rate increase to $100.00 effective May 27, 2006.

Standard Queen: $100.00 for two days BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. (2 Queen Beds) $50.00 extra for 3rd and 4th person. *Room rate increase to $125.00 effective May 27, 2006.

Family Suite: $250.00 for two days (One King or Queen bed with three children size bunk beds) *Room rate increase to $300.00 for two days effective May 27, 2006.

Extended Stay Room: $300.00 for two days $50.00 extra for the 3rd through the 5th person *Room rate increase to $350.00 for two days effective May 27, 2006.

The guest rooms are a minimum of 375 sq. ft. and are equipped with all the modern day conveniences travelers expect. They also provide a healthy, fresh, complimentary continental
eakfast (daily), fitness center, video arcade, outdoor heated pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, and a unique gift shop.

(Rates above do not include any gratuities or incidentals)

To purchase tickets and for more detailed information about room sizes, rates and capacity, please call the Dorough Lupus Foundation at (866) GIV 2 DLF or (321) 725-8599

or email Chelsea Rowe, Event Planner at chelseah1977@aol.com.

i/i

Sun May 21, 2006 7:48 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
IVONNE OBLEA

Post Re: A Weekend of Celebration - June 9 & 10 Reply with quote
Thanks for let us know this new info Sarah. I'm gonna traslate it!

Ivonne i/i
Sun May 21, 2006 1:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
Solcita

Post RE: Reply with quote
OMG!! Girls go and have fun for me!! You're gonna cele
ate MY bday (June9th) there LOL... Take lots of pics!!

Sol i/i

Tue May 23, 2006 4:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
huggyster

Post Re: RE: Reply with quote
Pollyanna, I want to wish you a happy birthday a little early (although I will be wishing you a happy birthday on june 10th as well in person). Cant wait to see you again i/i
Fri May 26, 2006 8:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
diva baby

dianne is packed and ready to go. i/i
Tue May 30, 2006 8:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
huggyster

i am suprised you arent at the bus station waiting til next week though i am counting the days i wont be packed though til thursday of next week i/i
Tue May 30, 2006 8:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
diva baby

you know i would. but by next wed, i'll be as hyper as a kid on sugar!!! wee....... i/i
Wed May 31, 2006 5:07 am View user's profile Send private message
huggyster

as long as you get some sleep on the bus we will be fine i/i
Wed May 31, 2006 7:47 pm View user's profile Send private message
GinaAJsAmulet

AMAZING TIME!!

*applauds DLF*

I would do it all again in a heart-beat!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POLLYANNA, it was an honor

to share your special day with you.

xoxoxo-Laura i/i
Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » Events, Appearances and Experiences All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: