Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Strike Out 2006 - April 27th - London, England

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » Events, Appearances and Experiences View previous topic
View next topic
Strike Out 2006 - April 27th - London, England
sweetdsangel2001

Post Strike Out 2006 - April 27th - London, England Reply with quote
THE EVENT The event is Ten-Pin Bowling with Howie D. The venue will be disclosed to PAID GUESTS nearer to the event date.

Tickets can be purchase through the PayPal link on this website, or by personal cheque. If there are any questions regarding payment, please do not hesitate to email us (for email address, please see link on the site). EVENT DETAILS The event will run from 4pm - 8pm on THURSDAY 27th APRIL 2006. Raffles (will be drawn (with some cool prizes) and spot prizes throughout the event. There will be a Meet and Greet with Howie and Pollyanna with a opportunity for photographs and autographs! TICKETS The first people who want to, will get to bowl.

Tickets are

Included in the price are 2 raffle tickets, for the chance to bowl on Howie's Team.

Extra raffle tickets (priced £1) will be avaliable to buy on the day.

Food will be provided and even a free glass of champagne on arrival! 120 £85 PURCHASING TICKETS Tickets can be purchased through the following Paylpal link.

Tickets can also be purchased by a personal UK cheque. If this is you preferred method of payment, please contact sue : redwyn_1957@yahoo.com If neither option is avaliable to you, please email the team as alternative methods of payment may be avaliable to you : london_event@yahoo.com EXTRA EVENT INFO Here's your chance to bowl with two Doroughs for the price of one! As is usual at DLF charity fund-raisers, Angie Herring will be sending some exclusive Backstreet memorabilia which will be auctioned. We also have some other smaller items which will be included in the auction, to enable everyone to take part whatever the amount they have to spend.

So come on everyone, lets show Howie and Pollyanna our love and support for the Dorough Lupus Foundation. It will be worth your while supporting this event. Let's really raise some money for the DLF, and have ourselves a fantastic time as well! i/i

Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:45 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
GinaAJsAmulet

Post Re: Strike Out 2006 - April 27th - London, England Reply with quote
CA- RAY - ZEE travelers!!!! I LOVE IT!

It's so beautiful to see all of these DLF Events.

I wish AJ was more into his foundation so I could support

it more. I loved when it was all about, "Save the Music"

and "Diabetes"... now, his foundation took too many turns.

ANYWHOOO... Way to Go Pollyanna and Howie!

(AND the Event planners!!)

xoxoxo-Laura i/i
Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
poster girl

Post Re: Strike Out 2006 - April 27th - London, England Reply with quote
yeah they did a great job, the event was very nice and they raised a lot of money i/i
Wed May 03, 2006 3:25 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » Events, Appearances and Experiences All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: