Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
RAFFLE FOR PIX FROM NEVER GONE TOUR FOR DLF, April?

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » DLF / Lupus News View previous topic
View next topic
RAFFLE FOR PIX FROM NEVER GONE TOUR FOR DLF, April?
howieshoneyangel

Post RAFFLE FOR PIX FROM NEVER GONE TOUR FOR DLF, April? Reply with quote
There will be a DLF event in the UK in April and a member of backstreetteam.co.uk is doing the following for it if anyone would like to enter.....

"as of right now, you will be able to buy raffle tickets to win a photo album containing 80 fantastic concert/soundcheck photos from my travels in the uk, italy and australia!

the photos will be presented in a photo album, all captioned with the date and venue (photos of the completed album coming soon!) and will hopefully be personally signed by howie himself at the event!

raffle tickets will be £2 per ticket or 5 for £7.50 – please contact me for payment details!

the winner will be picked by myself and howie at the event!

so please dig deep for this fantastic cause and help the girls raise as much money for dlf as possible!

this raffle is open to people who will not be able to attend the event and i will personally pay for the album to be securly wrapped and shipped to anywhere in the world!"

Please find the original link here.

www.backstreetteam.co.uk/...045#205045

Obviously we want to raise as much cash as possible and so this is why i've posted on here.

iEdited by: sweetdsangel2001 at: 2/27/06 11:54 am
/i
Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:23 pm View user's profile Send private message
onebt

Post Re: RAFFLE FOR PIX FROM NEVER GONE TOUR FOR DLF Reply with quote
Sounds like a great idea. What are the raffle cost for ppl in the USA? I am not sure if the price you put was foreign or american. I didn't see the "dollar" sign so I am a lil confused. Thanks! joan i/i
Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » DLF / Lupus News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: