Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT POLLYANNA!!!

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General View previous topic
View next topic
IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT POLLYANNA!!!
KiKi Skinner

Post IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT POLLYANNA!!! Reply with quote
Heylo, my name is KiKi Skinner and I just wanted to let everyone, yes everyone, know that Pollyanna DOES receive and READ every letter that is sent to her. HONESTLY!!! I wrote Pollyanna last week (2/28/06), and this Monday (3/6/06), Pollyanna, personally, got in contact with me to say hello, talk, and listen. She is truly a humanitarian. So, don’t diss or holla when it takes a while to receive a response - just know that she is reading every letter, and it takes time to respond. And, if there is no response? Know that you are all in her heart - she hears you. It’s just that the girl is one person, not 1,000 people. Always respect her and her family, they are very hard workers. They deserve it. Keep it Real!!

Always Keep Your Key,

KiKi Skinner

kiki@iximd.com

i/i
Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:05 am View user's profile Send private message
julia

Post Re: IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT POLLYANNA!!! Reply with quote
hello dear kiki!!oh yeah..i agree pollyanna s has a soo warm and kind heart!! she responses and answers on a letters and appreciate!!sarah is also good works!therefore good health for sarah and for pollyanna!!nice womens day and thanks for your responses and appreciation!!i hope you are ok!!

good health kiki!!

julia/with support!!!! i/i
Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:56 am View user's profile Send private message
IVONNE OBLEA

Awesome Kiki!!! Im so happy for you!!!

Ivonne Oblea i/i
Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
4givingangel

It must've been exciting to receive a reply from her, Kiki! And thanks for dropping a line about her and her family being so busy and all, and not being able to respond right away. Some "fans" get worked up over her not being here every minute of the day, and it's as if they don't understand that the woman has a career and a life to live! lol I've learned that people who expect a person, esp. a public figure, to always be available don't really have a life or much to think about. My grandma is kind of like that with my mom; she expects my mom to be at her every beck and call, and we both are quite busy often. lol That was a good message, Kiki. Hope you enjoyed that letter!

-Terri i/i
Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:24 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: