Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
My Grandfather Charles G. Hernandez Passed Away 1/27/06

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General View previous topic
View next topic
My Grandfather Charles G. Hernandez Passed Away 1/27/06
catsmeow071878

Post My Grandfather Charles G. Hernandez Passed Away 1/27/06 Reply with quote
Hello Everyone,

I know ask Jennifer to posted about my grandfather passing away tonight...I haven't been able to stop crying...If anyone can find the lyrics to Pollyanna's song We will Meet Again and also Never Gone by BSB..I want them to played for my grandfather his full name was Charles G. Hernandez he was 87yrs old we will truly miss him..I know he is better place and he is at peace but it still hurts..So please keep me and my family in your prayers and thoughts...He was my dad's father and we help take care of him for his last days..My
other David went to go see him today and 5mins after he left my grandfather let go passed on...It was like he was waiting to see him...I got to say I loved him but I wanted one chance to say I love you Grandpa...Please if you find the lyrics to either song email at babygurlie73@hotmail.com

Cathy Hernandez i/i
Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:41 am View user's profile Send private message
julia

Post Re: My Grandfather Charles G. Hernandez Passed Away 1/27/06 Reply with quote
hello dear cATHY!!MY PRAIERS WHITH YOUR FAMILY!!SOO SORRY!!RECENTLY MY GRANDMOTHERS SISTER TOO DIED FROM STROKE COMPLICATIONS,SHE HAD STROKE 11 YEARS LIED IN BED 11 YEARS WHITHOUT MOVEMENTS

MY HUGS AND MY PRAIERS WHITH YOU!!SINCERELY,JULIA i/i
Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:30 am View user's profile Send private message
webbie128

Post hugs Reply with quote
hey hon,

you know i am always here for you hon.

i am so sorry about your grandfather but just know he is no longer in any pain and is in better place.

we all love you cath,

your family is in my prayers.

afifa i/i

Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:14 pm View user's profile Send private message
webbie128

Post Re: hugs Reply with quote
good evening all,

cathy wanted to let you all to request to light a candle in rememberance of her grandfather. Her grandfather's wake is tommrrow and that he will be laid to rest on wednesday.

Sarah, cath wanted to thank for the words to We will meet again. she will be playing at the wake and will be playing never gone at the wake. Cathy sends all your love and and thanks for all your prayers and support.

Afifa

i/i

Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
GinaAJsAmulet

*hugs* Miss Cathy.

((((((((HUGS))))))) i/i
Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
BalloonPopBaby

sad i know. hugs

shannon i/i
Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:54 pm View user's profile Send private message
catsmeow071878

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to thank you guys for your thoughts and prayers coming mine and my familys way and also the hugs, I could use alot of those right now..I will truly miss my grandfather but I know he is at peace and he will be always watching over me..To those who lite a candle in his memory thank you so much...This means more to me then you guys could ever know..You guys take care and god bless...

Cathy Hernandez

catsmeow071878

PS Sarah D again thank you for the words to Pollyanna's song my grandmother loved them..They also loved Never Gone by our boys..Again thanks and god bless.. i/i
Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:00 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: