Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
MIA

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General View previous topic
View next topic
MIA
sweetdsangel2001

Post MIA Reply with quote
Hey Ladies,

Wanted to apologize for being MIA. First, our internet tech at work has blocked Pollyanna's message board so I can't check it at work. THEN, my computer at home has a MAJOR virus and I haven't been able to fix it yet. Plus...I've been kinda busy with my kids. Jake plays basketball for his school and he's had four games this week...all away. I'm on my kids' computer...which I had to install the internet on and it's slow as molasses in January. Hopefully, I'll have my computer back up and running in the next couple of days...before Pollyanna gets home.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful new year so far.

Lots of love,

Sarah D.

Pollyanna's Street Team Leader i/i

Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:58 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MzMcLean

Post Re: MIA Reply with quote
Ugh... good luck getting around it... are they using St Bernard or Websense at work? i/i
Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:32 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
HeavenlyPurple

When I saw the title of this thread I was thinking the song MIA since it's a song that Howie wrote for DJ Kane lol

Anyways I hope you can get around it...... it sucks! i/i

Jennifer
Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:15 am View user's profile Send private message
sweetdsangel2001

LOL Sorry about the Subject line.

Not sure what's being used at work and I doubt I"ll be able to get around it. I'll just have to check in here before and after work. As for my own computer....the 'doctor' came over and fixed it....YEAH!! I'm back in my world. LOL The doctor is my
other-in-law. He left me a voice message telling me that he had good news and bad news. Well..the bad news was...I could have fixed my problem myself. Oh well!!! It's fixed and I'm back.

Sarah D. i/i

Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:18 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fatimah

Welcome back *hugs* i/i

The Dorough Family
Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:37 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
julia

good!!i hate a such viruses,i am fighting whith that,and its a soo much,i am cleaned all.oh .. maybe to kill those?lol

i hope in you all is ok!! i/i
Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: