Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
I won't be online for awhile....

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General View previous topic
View next topic
I won't be online for awhile....
catsmeow071878

Post I won't be online for awhile.... Reply with quote
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to let everyone know how I was doing with everything. Christmas was awesome I spent it with my whole family and I mean my whole family my sister Jennifer that doesn't really have anything to do with us came out to spent christmas with us and I know it meant alot to my parents just to have all their kids and grandkids and great grandkids meant the world to them..Right now I have some kind flu or cold I haven't really gotten to sleep for days my chest hurts on and off...it's driving me crazy..My new years was good me and my
other's girlfriend Nikki drank some drinks I made up and we just spent at home..I hope 2006 has been good to everyone...

POLLYANNA:

The time I got to spend talking with you in club meant alot to me you gave me alot to think about with doing things for Lupus awareness and I thank you for that...I will keep in touch with you either by email or letters...Take care and god bless

HOWIE:

What can I say but thank you for being a sweet person and just being you and I felt very relax when we got to talk it was like I was talking a life long friend...You stay your crazy/sweet self...

JOHN:

Thanks for all the dances in the club your are awesome dancer LOL I had fun...You guys got me hook to cruise..I hope to see you and your family soon...

MAMA D AND PAPA D:

Thanks for caring on how I am doing when it comes to my lupus you guys are sweetest people I know don't ever change I love all your family...

ANGIE:

I know we didn't have time to talk much but when we did you made feel so good about everything thank you...take care of yourself and good luck with all the events coming up...Don't work yourself to hard ok...Remember I will keep you updated on my Bowl-a-Thon that I want to have in Orlando again...

LAURA,DEE,DAYNA,JENNIFER,JULIE,AND KARLY:

Thanks for hang out with me on the cruise you guys made me feel good and I had a blast with you all..Dee your birthday I will never forget it..You guys are the best...

VONNIE,KRIS,AND KATHY:

It was nice to get see you guys and dance with you guys in club we got a chance..I am so proud on how much you guys made at your guys event..I wish you the best for 2006 and hope everything goes good for your foundation...

Well guys I need to go and take care of myself and try to get better..I will try to keep you updated on my health and to everyone I love you all...

Cathy Hernandez

Catsmeow071878 i/i
Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:24 pm View user's profile Send private message
onebt

Post Re: I won't be online for awhile.... Reply with quote
It was good to hear from you. It seems you had a great holiday with your family. I am happy for you. Take care of yourself and I am sure The Dorough family appreciated the kind words. Its good they are their for you. Stay well and come back soon. Hugs! joan i/i
Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:03 am View user's profile Send private message
julia

hello dear cathy!nice to hear from you.

happy new new to you and good days!!whith support,julia i/i
Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:15 am View user's profile Send private message
HeavenlyPurple

Thank you Cathy we had a great time with you too!

I need to tell Karly to get on this board!

i/i

Jennifer
Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
GinaAJsAmulet

Post There You Are. :) Reply with quote
Hey Cathy!

We'll have to cruise again! I could have TOTALLY stayed on the ship for another 3 days and enjoyed a Howie Beach Party....maybe on the next cruise. *saves*

It was so nice seeing you on the ship! You're a cool 'cat!'

that NEVER stops dancing!! LMAO

*perk* Bowl-a-thon in Orlando?!

Laura

"Losing to Go Cruising" with Howie D- 2006

health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Losing_to_Go_Cruising_with_HowieD_2006/join i/i
Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:57 am View user's profile Send private message
HeavenlyPurple

Post Re: There You Are. :) Reply with quote
Hey everyone! I talked to Mrs. Hernandez and she said Cathy is out of town right now so it's good to see that she's feeling better! i/i

Jennifer
Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
DiosLeBendiga118

Post Re: i won't be online for awhile. . . Reply with quote
hey cat,

thanx so much 4 the nice comments. . .i had a wonderful time on the cruise also! get well soon, girlie! God bless u, and i'm sending u lots and lots of *HUGS!*

vonnie.

p.s. (inside joke to cat). . .don't forget the "chai tea"!!!! LOL!!! i/i
Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:35 am View user's profile Send private message
webbie128

Post report Reply with quote
hi all,

I just talk to cath,

She had to come home early since she is not feeling well at all. Please keep her in your thoughs.

Afifa i/i

Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:27 pm View user's profile Send private message
catsmeow071878

Post Re: report Reply with quote
Hey Guys,

Thanks everyone for thoughts..I am not doing good at all..I was in San Jose for awhile with my godmother but due to a bad lupus flare up she
ought me home early..I having really bad chest pains..I think due to the cold weather near the coast and also near here it's not helping..Thank you Afifa posted when I asked you to, and Jennifer my mom told me you called...Right now I am just not feeling up to doing anything..My ex-boyfriend came by to see me yesterday and he told his sister I wasn't feeling good and Now my girl Rita is down from LA to spend time with me...If things to continue go this way my family going to take me to ER...I will have either Afifa or Jennifer keep you guys updated...I hate winter....You guys take care and god bless...

Cathy Hernandez

catsmeow071878

PS...I am starting to plan my bowl-a-thon looks like I am going to have it for my birthday month July I need to call Angie touch base with her after I start feeling better...Thanks again guys love you all... i/i
Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
onebt

I am sorry you are not feeling well. You have been in my thoughts and prayers and I know you will make it thru this rough time. We are all here for ya. Keep the faith and hang in there. Better days are ahead. HUgs! joan i/i
Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
HeavenlyPurple

Hey Cathy...make sure you get lots and lots of rest..you know where to find me if you need anything. i/i

Jennifer
Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:39 am View user's profile Send private message
catsmeow071878

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to keep everyone updated on how I am doing and it's not good =*(The day of my last post my parents ended up taking me to the ER due to my chest pains..I am doing a following with my family doctor today..I haven't talk to anyone other then texting them to let them know how I am doing..I don't feel up to talking on the phone right now..I hardly get some sleep due to the pain and me just being restless..When I am able to log on the computer again I will let you know how I am doing..Take care and god bless...Thanks for all your thoughts I love all you guys...

Cathy Hernandez

catsmeow071878 i/i
Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:33 pm View user's profile Send private message
HowiesBeautifulWoman

rake care of yourself Hun. You can text me anytime. i/i
Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:18 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: