Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
article about the Dorough family in my newspaper

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General View previous topic
View next topic
article about the Dorough family in my newspaper
BabyGrl24

Post article about the Dorough family in my newspaper Reply with quote
Hey guys, first of all Happy Holidays. I hope you all had a great day with your loved ones. Just dropping by to leave a quick message to let you all know that yesterday I got a very nice surprise.

I was reading my local newspaper, I live in Puerto Rico, and I see this guy giving a gift to a kid in a hospital and I'm like "he looks familiar", just when I'm about to turn the page I looked again at the guy and I practically screamed "HOWIE!".

It said that Howie, Pollyanna and their parents went to the Arnold Palmer Children's Hospital in Orlando, FL to visit the kids that are hospitalized there and got them presents. It was a very nice article and what I loved the most about the article is that it talked about Pollyanna's new CD. I think it's really good promotion for her and it mentioned the DLF. It mentioned BSB's album and the tour that starts in January. It also said that they were going to be spending Christmas and New Years in Hawaii, so the Dorough family is in Hawaii right now. I hope they have a great time, I'm glad they are all spending the Holidays together.

Ama Aponte i/i
Sun Dec 25, 2005 4:00 pm View user's profile Send private message
onebt

Post Re: article about the Dorough family in my newspaper Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing. That is so cool they are being talked about in Puerto Rico. They are a wonderful family and the world should know about them. Happy Holidays all! Hugs! joan i/i
Sun Dec 25, 2005 5:33 pm View user's profile Send private message
IVONNE OBLEA

YES! AMA TOLD ME dunno if u know, Ama and me are friends ANYWAY YES!! I`M SO HAPPY ABOUT THE NEW AND I`M SURE THE DOROUGH FAMILY HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS!

AMA: THANKS FOR SHARE THE NEW HERE! i/i
Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
HiediforHowie

Is there a link you can provide for us to read the article online or can you scan it and post it here? I hope the DLF's website will maybe post it too! i/i
Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:57 pm View user's profile Send private message
4givingangel

It seems like a lot of people like to spend the holidays in Hawaii. I read somewhere that Jessica Simpson was planning to spend time with her family in Hawaii as well. Maybe the Simpsons and Doroughs will bump into each other! lol I hope they all have fun cele
ating.

-Terri i/i
Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
IVONNE OBLEA

Ama have the newspaper so I think maybe she can scan the article About Hawaii yes! I heard that Hawaii is a really BEAUTIFUL place! Could u imagine? The Doroughs and Simpsons together? It sounds like a blast! lol I`m sure they both are having a great Holidays!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Ivonne i/i
Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
BabyGrl24

I do have a link where you can go and see it, but the thing is that the article is in spanish, let me know if you are still interested on the link. i/i
Sat Dec 31, 2005 5:07 pm View user's profile Send private message
jaamodei

I'd still be interested in seeing the article if you still have the link! LOL--it lets me practice my Spanish, especially when I have "an idea" what the article is already about!

Thanks!

Jan i/i
Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:42 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: