Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
sick of rumours... poor Howie

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General View previous topic
View next topic
sick of rumours... poor Howie
esmnh

Post sick of rumours... poor Howie Reply with quote
Now its going another rumour that Howie is suppose to have gotten married... why oh why can't people just leave him alone???

Anyone know if Pollyanna cares about these rumours anymore????

I would be so sick of it if I was her that I wanted to puke... I have a baby
other who I adore just like Polly and if there were rumours about him all the time I would loose it.

Why can't people just be happy for him? WHEN he gets married he gets married and its nothing we can do about BUT BE HAPPY...

ok done ranting.. sorry about that.. but I am wondering how Polly reacted to this latest one, if she reacted at all... i/i
Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
esmnh

Post Re: sick of rumours... poor Howie Reply with quote
REALLY sorry about the rant... but this is the official Polly forum and I know that people here joined because they DO care about the Dorough's like I do... i/i
Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:31 pm View user's profile Send private message
onebt

Hi everyone, As you know, a new year will be here shortly. Let's make a resolution to NOT pay any attention to rumors. Thats what they are, rumors. Some body with too much time on their hands had nothing better to do so they decided it would be "funny" to talk nonsense. I don't know about you guys, but I have much better things to do then listen to rumors. Maybe its my age, but believe me, its not worth anyone's time to pay any iota to rumors. Let it go hon. 2006 is going to kick ass! Happy New Year! joan i/i
Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:35 pm View user's profile Send private message
esmnh

Thanks.. normally I don't care about rumours but I think its sooooooooooooooo high time for Howie to make a move on Leigh.

They have been together for ages and I would be SO happy if they got married since it meant he found the love of his life.

I get happy when I read these rumours about marriage and then they turn out to be fake... that is what really ticks me off.

Oh well... my resolution for 2006 is that I aint gonna make one because I can never keep them anyway i/i
Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
ErikaMG

I really don't think this is the place to discuss Howie's private life. A statement such as "I think it's high time for Howie to make a move on Leigh" isn't really appropriate for this board.

Thanks,

Erika

Pollyanna's USA Street Team Leader i/i
Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:32 am View user's profile Send private message
sweetdsangel2001

Joan is right. The best solution to rumors is to ignore them. Yes, it's hurtful to the Doroughs and the rest of us who respect the family, especially when they are malicious but we are above that. Continue to support Pollyanna, Howie, and the rest of the family with your love and respect. That's how we can end the rumors and defeat the rumor mongers.

Lots of Love and HAPPY 2006!!!

Sarah D.

Pollyanna's USA Street Team Leader i/i

Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:33 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
julia

i agree whith sarah.rumors is a very crazy things,and defeates a much senses !!

we respecting and supporting pollyannas family,dlf and its a main!!

be happy!! and just good mood whithout trubles!!julia i/i
Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:56 am View user's profile Send private message
HiediforHowie

Even posting a rumor and asking if it's true or posting a rumor and putting it down still spreads it and insights those that like to spread them. I have to agree with Erika here, giving an opinion of Howie's private life is inappropriate. Howie, the BSB, Pollyanna, the Dorough's and the DLF have so wonderfully and honestly shared their music and desire to entertain and desire to share awareness about the fight against lupus. Their private lives should be left to them out of gratitude and respect and never discussed on public message boards. i/i
Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
IVONNE OBLEA

Agree with Erika and Sarah!

Keep The Pollyanna Pride Alive! and

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Ivonne i/i
Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:50 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: