Pollyanna.netRegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Update from Pollyanna

Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General View previous topic
View next topic
Update from Pollyanna
sweetdsangel2001

Post Update from Pollyanna Reply with quote
Good Morning Everyone!!

I hope everyone is getting out and voting today if you have an election in your area!! I just did!!

I spoke to Pollyanna this morning and she's doing great...just REALLY busy!! She said her dad is doing great, trying to get well so that he will be able to go on the cruise as well. Again, she thanks EVERYONE for their love and prayers through all of this. It definitely worked so be sure to continue your prayers for him.

In case some of you didn't know, yesterday was Angie's birthday so be sure to send her your Birthday Wishes!!! And be sure to wish Mr. Dorough a Happy Birthday as well...his is coming up this Friday...Nov. 11th!!

For those of you able to attend the Unity Awards, Pollyanna is co-hosting and she will be performing as well!! She said she's going to be doing 'Free From Within'...the first track from her CD, 'Wings of Hope'....and a song that Howie wrote!!!

We also talked about the DLF cruise coming up and she wants to reassure EVERYONE that Howie WILL be on the cruise!!! She also said that she is hoping to put a performance with Howie so that those of you going will be able to hear BOTH of them.

So there's your update!! Please keep Pollyanna, Howie, and the entire Dorough family in your prayers!! They are such a wonderful family!!!

Lots of Love,

Sarah D.

Pollyanna's Street Team Leader i/i

Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:33 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
GinaAJsAmulet

Post Re: Update from Pollyanna Reply with quote
Sarah- YOU ROCK!

Thank You for the updates.

Lots of good news there!!

Happy Holidays~

Laura

i/i
Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:03 am View user's profile Send private message
julia

thank you soo much dear sarah for a very happy news!!good health and take care to you all,to pollyanna s family,and to pollyanna!!i am happy that all is ok!!! sincerely,julia. i/i
Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
IVONNE OBLEA

AW GREAT! THANKS LAURA! i/i
Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
jaamodei

Thanks for the update Sarah! I was just wondering the other day how Hoke was doing--glad to hear that he's on the mend, and I hope he will be able to join us on the cruise too.

Really looking forward to hearing both Pollyanna and Howie sing for us--that's always a special treat! Gotta get you two out there for Christmas Karaoke again, too!

Happy late birthday to Angie, and early birthday to Hoke! Hugs to you all!

36 days till the cruise!

Jan i/i
Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:24 pm View user's profile Send private message
ktkm

Thanks Sarah. I heard a rumour that the Cruise was no longer going to Cozumel as originally planned because of the hurricane damage. Any truth to that? Do you know where we are headed now? i/i
Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
HeavenlyPurple

I got this from the Carnival website

Itinerary Update – November 11, 2005 3:00 PM

We have finalized our itinerary changes for Western Caribbean cruises through December 31, 2005 (Elation 5 day Monday cruises from 11/28/05 and beyond will be announced shortly).

We will return to Cozumel on selected ships and offer alternative ports on other itineraries as follows:

Fascination 4 Day from Miami on Mon. 11/14, 11/21, 11/28, 12/5, 12/12, 12/19 and 12/26/05: These cruises will visit Key West (Tues.) and Calica, Mexico (Wed.)

Imagination 4 Day from Miami on Thurs. 11/17, 12/1, 12/15 and 12/29/05: These cruises will visit Key West (Fri.) and Calica, Mexico (Sat.)

Inspiration 4 Day from Tampa on Thurs. 11/17, 12/1, 12/15 and 12/29/05: These cruises will visit Cozumel (Sat.)

Inspiration 5 Day from Tampa on Sat. 11/12 and 11/26/05: These cruises will visit Grand Cayman (Mon.) and Costa Maya (Tues.)

Inspiration 5 Day from Tampa on Mon. 11/21, 12/5 & 12/19 and Sat. 12/10 & 12/24/05: Mon. cruises will visit Grand Cayman (Wed.) and Cozumel (Thurs.) and Saturday cruises will visit Grand Cayman (Mon.) and Cozumel (Tues.)

Elation 4 Day from Galveston on 11/10/05: This cruise will visit Calica, Mexico (Sat.)

Elation 5 Day from Galveston on Mon. 11/14/05: This cruise will visit Progreso, Yucatan (Wed.) and Veracruz (Thurs.)

Elation 5 Day from Galveston on Sat. 11/19, 12/3, 12/17 and 12/31: These cruises will visit Cozumel (Mon.) and Progreso (Tue.)

Carnival Miracle 7 Day from Tampa on Sun. 11/13, 11/20, 11/27, 12/4, 12/11, 12/18 and 12/25/05: These cruises will visit the scheduled ports of call but in a different sequence

Carnival Valor 7 Day from Miami on Sun. 11/13, 11/27, 12/11 and 12/25/05: These cruises will visit Grand Cayman (Tues.), Isla Roatan (Wed.), Belize (Thurs.) and Costa Maya (Fri.)

Carnival Victory 7 Day from Miami on Sun. 11/20, 12/4 and 12/18/05: These cruises will visit Costa Maya (Tues.), Grand Cayman (Thurs.) and Ocho Rios (Fri.)

Carnival Glory 7 Day from Port Canaveral on Sat. 12/3, 12/17, and 12/31/05: These cruises will visit Key West (Sun.), Belize (Tues) and Costa Maya, Mexico (Wed.)

Carnival Liberty 6 Day from Ft. Lauderdale on Sun. 11/20, 12/4 and 12/18/05: These cruises will visit Freeport (Mon.), Grand Cayman (Wed.) and Costa Maya (Thurs.)

Carnival Liberty 8 Day from Ft. Lauderdale on Sat.11/26 and 12/24/05: These cruises will visit Costa Maya, Mexico (Mon.), Limon, Costa Rica (Wed.) and Colon, Panama (Thurs.)

Click here for more information on the port of Cozumel and Cozumel shore excursions.

i/i

Jennifer
Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:52 am View user's profile Send private message
IVONNE OBLEA

AHAHA OK I WAS READING THIS THREAD AND I WROTE BAD THE NAME I MEAN THANKS SARAH FOR THE INFO NO LAURA HEHE REALLY SORRY ABOUT THE CRUISE I KNEW WILL NOT AT COZUMEL BUT WHO KNOWS? i/i
Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Pollyanna.net Forum Index » General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: